Chapter 1 - Secretary Esmeralda

"You are still here? I already told you to quit being Alexanders secretary because you are seducing him!" Greta hissed while staring daggers at Esmeralda. Since Greta is the most favorite woman of Alexander, she can enter and leave the office whenever she wants. She stands 5'6" tall, with fair complexion, and very sexy body. She is very beautiful. You might fall inlove with her easily if you don't know her attitude.

She's a "what I want, I get" type of woman. She sticks to Alexander eventhough she know that there are other women sleeping with him aside from her, because he is the known successor of Tan family. She looks everyone as nobody. She bully anyone she likes, including Alexander's secretary, Esmeralda.

"But madam, my contract hasn't ended yet. I still have 1 year to be your boyfriends secretary. And correction Madam, Im not seducing him!" Esmeralda confidently answered her. In her mind, shes wondering why a very beautiful woman is madly inloved with a guy who is twice her age. Eventhough he is very handsome, he's a womanizer. It's a minus points to his handsomeness. As a secretary, she received countless calls from different women, asking her boss' whereabouts when they couldn't contact his personal number.

"Oh wow ! Who do you think you are to talk back at me?! You're not even worthy to wipe my shoes! look ! your 1year salary can't even buy E.M.foot wear!" Greta proudly flaunts her designer shoes. E.M.Fashion is a very huge company which is based in Fermi Country, one of top ten largest and richest country in the continent. Having a pair of E.M. footwear is worth a fortune.

Esmeralda was surprised to see Greta's high heels, but she secretly rolled her eyes and said "Madam, please calm down. You're not the one who hired me ,so I think you have no right to fire me."

"I'm warning you! If you're still here tomorrow morning, Lets see if you can still face my boyfriend!" Greta gritted her teeth furiously. Suddenly she widened her eyes as if a bulb sparked inside her head.
She then slapped her own face very hard then slumped to the floor as if she was pushed by Esmeralda, and then she burst in tears. Her tears turned into sobs when she heard a footsteps approaching.

Suddenly, the door flung open. Alexander was shocked to the core when he saw his favorite woman in such state.

Esmeralda was tongue tied. She have never expected that Greta's little trick is very successful. After a while, Alexander lovingly looked at Greta while she's sobbing. Then he kneeled down to look at her closely. Unfortunately, he saw a red mark on her beautiful face. This made him angry at Esmeralda. He never thought that her secretary dares to lay a hand to his girlfriend.

"Darling, I told her that I will just wait for you here in your office, but she insists that I will wait outside. When I refused, she slapped me and lost my balance, my legs are painful I cant stand! huhuhuuu"

"Darling, come here and I will call Dr. Philip." He then dialed his phone, and while waiting for his call to be connected, he looked at Esmeralda angrily, but he calmly said "Miss Martin, pack up your things. You are fired!"

Upon hearing those words from Alexander, Greta smiled at her triumphantly.

"But boss, My contract hasn't ended yet. Why don't you look for the CCTV footage to see whether she's telling the truth or not?! You haven't heard my side yet Sir." Esmeralda replied in a soft but clear voice.

" No need for that, just leave. Dont worry about your 1year salary, I will pay you double. Just be out of Gretas sight and there will be no problem at all." exclaimed Alexander.

" Ok boss, I will go to the finance department and settle my salary then." she bowed to Alexander and said "Thank you for the opportunity you have given me ,even for a short period of time."