wake up

It was bootiful morning until ( splish-splash splish-splash) came running to the sleeping pigs face ruining her dream of meeting her bias Felix . she groaned .

???????? : wake up u sleeping pig.

Y/N :let me sleep You Doggy Abhishek

Y/N :let me sleep You Doggy Abhishek .

Abhi : No we're gonna get late for our new school piggy.

Y/n: what , oh yes I remember that today is our first day in new school of Korea. hey A/n can you get my any dress ready please.

A/n : gooooooooooood mooooooooorrrrrnnnniiiiinnnnnggggggg  buddies , yes Y/n I have ironed your clothes you can go and bath I'll place them out .

Abhi: mine too A/n.

A/n : ofcourse not , go get them ready yourself , you lazyass. ( savage tone )

Y/n Pov 

when i heard that i burst out of laughter , well hi guys I'm Y/N , Y/N Rajput , a mafia princess and a college student , You might think I'm just 11 and I'm in college well that's because of my highest iq which is 999 ( just imagine ) . I have 4 friends they are also new addmision in the same uni as us , ofcoarse there iq is same but just 1 less. well let's head to bathroom to the bathroom or else I'll get late for uni.

Authors pov

After 30 minutes 

lmao timeskip and after _______ mins/hour/month/year is my fav word.

after getting ready you went ,you went downstairs to eat your breaky ( why am I remembring jungkook saying breaky word)

Let me show you her outfit:

yes ,you wear such dresses and you also applied black lipstick

yes ,you wear such dresses and you also applied black lipstick .

you went downstairs to see your dad reading newspaper . you went towards him and kissed his cheek and said good morning papa.

Y/d (your dad ): good morning kiddo.

You then went to dining room to see your mother eating while your brother was gulping his oreo shake .you sat on one of the seats kissed your mums cheek said good morning and ate your chocolate sandwich and iced americano.

A/N : Yaah stupids your getting late , get ready and go to college.

Y/n: okie bye mum , bye A/n and bhai ,come on your own I'm going on my baby.

translation for bhai : big bro short for bhaiyaa

Your Baby:

You wore Your helmet And went on a ride towards you college you met your friends on your way and you drove bike together

You wore Your helmet And went on a ride towards you college you met your friends on your way and you drove bike together . soon enough you reached at your new College .

Hi Guys!  A/N here hope you like it ! I'm a new writer so please don't hate me . I wanted to upload this on youtube but I couldn't just make it up .well ,I'm an Indian so if you are an Indian too then tell me in the comments. in the next episode I'll show you their whole house (only their house nothing else ) (sigh) now let me study your bootiful A/N is having her exam so that she can go to her 3rd grade in middle school .bye bye . borahae . saranghae.