"Miss Kim is this person bothering you?" I turned around and glared at the two people that looks about to be security.

How dare they call me a 'bother'

Jennie stopped running after me and turned around and squinted her eyes in annoyance at the two but tried not to show it that much. She shook her head. "She's not but you two are" the coldness in her voice made me shiver internally.

She's scary but was so hot and it bothered me very much.

The two guys that thought of saving Jennie from the old beggar 'me' widen their eyes in shock at their mistress.

Yeah assholes, she likes me more than you guys.

"W-we are very sorry Miss" they bowed and left quickly making me laugh loudly my stomach began to hurt. I had to remind myself that I was in public. But that didn't even mean anything anymore since I've been making a fool out of myself since I started talking to this girl earlier at the cafe.

If my old self sees me right now, she would not believe she is me.

She wouldn't believe that I am laughing and having fun and being more confident with myself.

The old me is far gone and I will never regret the decisions I've made this past month.

"As much as I would like to kidnap you and take you to my palace and make you my queen, it seems that you need to go to the rich district and be a princess for them again" Nayeon would go ballistic over me since I'm an hour late to my training I told her I would attend. She reminds me of Jennie, they both look like cute animals.

"They don't have any right with what I do with my business" she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'd rather have you go inside now than to let you stay here and be a target of assault again" as much as I want to be with her and just laugh again, I have more important things to do that will ultimately be the foundation of my survival.

"So you're leaving me?" she tried to hide the pout that was plastered in her face, but me being able to notice things quickly cooed at her cuteness.

"Are you going to miss me, Miss Kim?" I asked and pinched her cheeks.

"Yah! I won't miss you! You should go now before I ask security to throw you out" she crossed her hands with a huff. I knew she wasn't being serious. It's bad for me to generally judge someone after only meeting her for a day but like what I felt with Nayeon before, I feel like she's my person and someone who would not betray me.

I raised my hand in surrender.

"Remember to never lose your entry card to show the guards outside you are from here" I nodded my head

"I still can't believe I got to enter this place" I acted bewildered by our surrounding. Spinning with my hands in my pocket "normal people like me could only dream of entering this place" I chuckled

"That's why you should be worshiping me" she rolled her eyes and had her hands crossed to her chest

"Of course, my lady" I bowed my head, my dominant hand placed across my chest

"Now run along peasant" she sarcastically replied, making me shake my head at how she acted

"I'll leave but only after I see you safely go inside your building" I couldn't see her face since her back was facing me.

"...fine" Jennie never turned around to say goodbye to me and just walked towards the red-carpeted stairs.

A smile was plastered on my face as I watched her walk. Every step she took was every piece of my heart she was leaving behind.