"Instead of apologizing to me, why don't you apologize to Xiang Li" He stated as he sat on the chair near Mei Zuo who decided to wait for her. 

"If I was her, I'm going to cry. We spend hours just to finish. Good thing, it didn't ruin mine"

Lei look at his friend and to his artwork and point at the face, "It has glue" This made him stared at it and let them in silence until he groaned then glare at Shancai.

On the bathroom, Xiang Li have no t-shirt left so she stare at her ruined t-shirt and realized something. She can sew on it, she just need some sketch. As she started sewing without any top since it was her last extra.

She stayed on the bathroom for hours making Mei Zuo confused. "Is she not planning on getting her unused materials?" And on cue, Xiang Li walk in wearing a t-shirt with Lei's self on it, making Huaze Lei look at her. She took her things not noticing Lei and left. On the whole day, people talk about her wearing it confidently as others try asking Xiang Li on where she bought it.

Back to the Present, Lin Yan notice her friend's stress, she invited her to hangout in a restaurant for her to relax just a little bit from her activites. But it was a big mistake, as Xiang Li's eyes laid on Shancai causing her mood worsen. But she just decided to ignore her when they enter since it's impossible for her to accidentally bump at her.

 As Xiang Li saw the F4 with a beautiful woman, she just sent them a smile as Lei smiled back. She soon followed Lin Yan towards the cashier until someone bumped to her out of nowhere causing her to fall back onto the floor and the food messing up her clothes.

She quickly look at the woman who bumped at her and realized it was Shancai with a worried look. She offered her a hand but she immediately slap it away and stood up on her own. "What the hell is your deal?!" She finally snapped as she remove the food on her arms and look at Shancai with a furious look.

Her boy friend immediately apologize, "So sorry". Xiang Li immediately looked at him in disbelief and turned to Shancai. "Sorry?! Why should we need a sorry if you would repeat the same mistake!"

"Are you blind or are you just that clumsy!!" She shouted making the people look at them. "I've given you so many chances already! Why wouldn't you learn? First, you threw a cake at me and ruined one of the most important sketch pad I've had since I was just a kid. Second, the tea shop incident. Then the school pond, I can't even count anymore on how much you have bump into me this week!"

"Let's not forget the fact that you have bump into me that ruined one of the most important project without even apologizing. To be honest, do you have some sort of hatred towards me?!" She continued as Lin Yan walks beside her and took her arm. "Let's just go..."

"Why should we? This woman has cause me so many problems that even I can't sleep because of such stress. And you're telling me to just let her be! Then how would she learn? Is it that hard to walk, huh?!" 

She took a deep breath and glared at the girl in front of her, "I can't believe that I snapped just because of this stupid and ignorant woman" She insulted as she quickly walk out with Lin Yan following her. Almost hitting her head when Xiang Li slammed the door hard enough that the sound can be heard throughout the whole restaurant. Lin Yan paid no mind and apologize before leaving to follow Xiang Li who was walking in the streets as cars stop for her. We don't want accidents here, do we?

Mei Zuo just sighed and look at Daoming Si who was bullying Shancai. "Can't believe she snap after all the incidents"

"So the quiet girl can shout?" Ximen stated as he and Meizuo both stare at Lei who was frowning as he stand up and walk towards Daoming Si and Shancai making Jing look at him. "Have you had enough?"

Unrequited Love | [Meteor Garden] Huaze Leiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें