End

Authors pov
You just started learning thing about bokuto. Bokuto didn't tell her what was their relationship before the accident which lasted for only a sec. Almost a week had passed but you still couldn't remember anything not that they forced her to. You loved their presence she didn't remember her awful past her so called friends who betrayed her. She also wanted a new start. Thought bokuto was a little sad if that accident wouldn't happen they would have been together till now. But he assumed it faith. Akaashi was happy that his friend didn't give up ( and so is author). They just knew they had been given a chance to make her remember everything. But little did they know about the surprise which was coming up. It was Saturday so the three decided to go hiking.

Your pov
It was barely even five min and bokuto started whining about his legs painting and now we are resting on the way till he stops.
'How can you still walk, he asked.
'Unlike you some people's legs are not broken, I spoke as akaashi laughed.
'Don't worry bokuto maybe if you work hard you will get a surprise on the top, akaashi said as I giggled. Yeah bokuto can get hyped up by simple things.
'Then what are we waiting for let's go, bokuto said getting up and racing up the mountain.
'Go slow or you will fall on your face flat, I said.
'Its like I am babysitting a child, I said as i facepalmed.
But I don't mind as long as it's him. We reached at the top and there were few people enjoying the beautiful view.
'Where's my surprise? Bokuto asked.
'Wait for it, akaashi said.

Author's pov
You got close to the edge to see the city as bokuto followed her. Suddenly the edges rock broke causing you to slip. But bokuto caught you in time.
Bokuto smiled remembering.

'Do you know? 7years back we were in the same situation and you saved me. That was when I fell for you. I searched for you and found out we go to same school and live beside each other. When I finally confessed and you did too. A terrible accident took place and you forgot everything about me. B-but I c-can't keep it a-anymore, i-i love you so much, tears started to build up in his eyes falling on your face.
Your face was blank in shock she didn't knew this much had happened in your past. All the memories suddenly flashed across your mind.
'Yes I remember, those words which came out your mouth was enough to make him happy.
'I remembered everything, you said tears rolling down your eyes.
Bokuto pulled you up as you landed safely on the ground and was quickly engulfed in a tight hug.
'Thank you for staying with Me, for not giving up on Me, she said smiling.
Akaashi stood there seeing bokuto get his surprise. He was happy for both of them. ( don't worry akaashi you will also find some one ;) )

____________________________________
Finally finished hope you all like it.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 01, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

(Trust) Bokuto x reader ( Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें