Meeting him

YOUR POV
Being heartbroken is the worst kind of feeling you can ever feel. No matter who did it. Why do people trust each other so easily? Now i see how it feels to be broken from inside. Stressing over same thing, mental break down, flashbacks and lots of questions.

(FLASHBACK) 1
'What if he breaks your heart?'
'I trust him,he will never do that,' I said proudly.

What did I do? Was trusting him my mistake?

(FLASHBACK) 2
'Will you ever leave me?' I asked.
'No matter what happens I will never do that, trust me, he said.

LIER, I trusted you.

( FLASHBACK) 3
'Miko!! I shouted running towards her.
She didn't say anything and looked down.
'What happened, I said , still silence.

Didn't know you also were behind it. Didn't know my best friend would do this.

(FLASHBACK) 4
'WHAT DID I DO' I shouted,tears continuously flowing.
'Nothing ' this was his reply, no sad look in his face, not a single mark of regret.
" I trusted you, I whispered.
"That's your problem you trusted me blindly, he said. That's it I was wrong.
Was I not good enough?

( END)

Bokutos pov
'Hey hey hey akaashi; I shouted as my best friend was coming towards me.
'Is the news I heard about hinami true? I asked as he nods.
'Yeah that's my chance" I cheered.
'Bokuto you should wait, she must be very sad right now"he said.
" yeah" I said.

The news of mitsuya cheating on hinami was spread between some students. I am happy and also sad about that because she didn't deserve any of that. I like her, no I love her. You will think she doesn't even know me so why i know her. She saved my life when I was a kid. I was around 10.

'FLASHBACK'
'Akaashi look we are so high up ' I said looking down the tall tower.
"Bokuto don't go too close you will fall" he said but I moved forward.
I put my hands on the iron bar as it broke. The force pulled me with it down as I was going to fall.
'Bokuto' Akaashi shouted, I closed scared to look down but the impact of crashing to the ground never came. I opened my eyes to meet with beautiful pair of yellow eyes ( or your choice) she had pink short hair, she was like an angel who saved me, some people came to help her pull me up.
I panted as akaashi hugged me.
' I warned you please listen to me next time, he said as I nodded.
'Thank you, your name? I asked as she ran away shouting.
'Hinami, I smiled as she disappeared in the crowd. I will never forget it , I hope we meet again.
" END"
It was like love at first sight. I searched for her and got to know we go to same school. I never talked to her and when ever I go it feels like she must have forgotten me. Of course it was so long ago.

'Excuse me' I looked behind to see who was it, here was she looking dull. The one smiling face looks so sad now.
'Yes, I said.
'May I know in which club you are? She said with low voice which was once cheerful.
'Volleyball, I said as she wrote it on a paper.
'Your name?
'Bokuto kotaro, I said, will you remember my name.
'Thank You, she said and started walking away.
'W-wait, I blurted out as she looked back. ' Yes?
Oh shit what should I say.
'Ummm will come to our volleyball practice, I said why what will she even see in me?
'Sure if I get time, she said with a small but fake smile.

( your pov)
Why do I think I know him. I turned around frowning. That's the same way I mate him.

'FLASHBACK '
'Hey hinami right? He said as I nodded.
'Will you come to watch our basketball practice? He said as I smiled. ' Yes.
' END

'Time- skip to the volleyball club cause the author is lazy as Hell'

I went inside the gym hearing squiks of shoes and hitting of ball. I am going to that bokuto boys volleyball practice cause why not. I mean I didn't had anything to do so I decided to watch. I sat on the seat in front as I can clearly see them. On the other side were some girls fangirling over the boys. The boy bokuto noticed me and waved with a smile.

'Bokuto's pov'
'She came, she actually came, I shouted in my mind.
'Akaashi look the goddess ha entered, I whispered in his ear as he nodded.
The match began as we took our positions. The whistle blows signalling us too start. Akaashi tossed to me as I jumped to spike but in excitement I missed and got the head shot instead as other team scored a point.
'Sorry, I said as they said it's fine.
I couldn't look at her out of embarrassment. The match started again as the other team served.

" time skip
It was our last point as akaashi tossed to me. I jumped as high as I could and hit the ball as it slammed down. We won.
'Hey Hey Hey, I shouted happily.
I looked at hinami as she smiled at my childish behaviour. My heart started pounding faster as we made eye contact but she turned her face to the other side.

( your pov)
The match was over. Bokuto shouted with joy as it made me smile, he looked at me as I looked the other way. I came down as he ran towards me with his friend.
'Hey thanks for coming, he said as I nodded.
'Umm, I looked at the boy beside him as he noticed.
'I am akaashi keji, sorry for my rudeness, he said bowing.
'No it's fine, I said as he smiled. I looked at the time and realized I was late it was past 9.
'Sorry I should get going, I said ready to go.
'Wait, you should not go alone at this time, bokuto said.' May I come with you to drop you home, I nodded as he quicklyran and changed into his uniform.

They both came as we stepped out of the gym. The walk was silent. I reached in front of my house.
'Thank you for dropping me, I said.
'No it's fine, do you live here? He asked. Such a stupid question.
'Well duh,I said.
'Oh we are neighbours, said pointing at his house which was a few blocks away.
'That's good, I said and waved.