"But he said to tell him if you ever needed anything, remember? He'll help you, Fez, for sure. I'll ask him if you want, he can't say no to m–"

"No ma, I gotta handle this shit on my own. I can't bring yo dad into my mess," Fez said and looked at her. "And I definitely don't wanna bring you into my mess any more than you already in it."

"Your mess is my mess," She quoted his words from earlier and reached down to interlock her hand with his.

He looked down at their hands for a second before looking back at Estrella, shaking his head as he tried to ignore the way her words warmed his heart.

"You involved yourself in my shit to help me, why can't I help you?" Estrella asked him while he shook his head.

"Because this is different," Fezco told her. "Nd I'm not gon have dis conversation wit you. But this shit is dangerou–"

"And my shit isn't? Nate Jacobs is fucking crazy, and you went and literally threatened him–"

"I just got fucking raided, Estrella!" Fez interrupted, unknowningly raising his voice. "These motherfuckers just busted into my crib looking for drugs because someone fucking called em up and told em I was selling!"

"And who the fuck do you think made the call?!" Estrella raised her voice back.

Ashtray furrowed his eyebrows from where he watched and listened in on the small argument, leaning in the doorframe of his room.

"Playboy," Ashtray almost whispered to himself as he thought about it.

"Nate ratted you out, Fezco," Estrella said. "This is why I didn't want you to get involved. He ratted my dad out just because I didn't wanna fuck him, what did you think was gonna happen after you threatened him!?"

Fezco stayed quiet as he thought for a minute, glancing back at Ashtray in the hallway.

"And you only threatened him because of me, so sorry for trying to fucking help when this is all pretty much my fucking fault," Estrella continued.

She glanced back at Ashtray after noticing Fezco looking at something behind her just as Fezco looked at her again.

She and Ashtray stared at each other for a second, Ashtray maintaining his emotionless expression on the outside but was wishing for the argument between his brother and his girlfriend to end in an apology already on the inside.

He didn't want them to argue, he didn't want this to cause any problems between the couple, and he didn't want Estrella to walk out on them. Especially not after tonight.

Ashtray secretly loved Estrella like if she were his mom. And after losing the only two other mother figures he's had, he didn't wanna lose her.

"It's not your fault," Fez told Estrella, making her break her eye contact with Ashtray to look back at him.

"Whatever," She mumbled before getting up and walking off in the direction of his room.

Ashtray panicked, assuming she was going to gather her things to leave.

"Where are you going?" Ashtray asked as she walked passed him.