Prolouge

Note:in some near future i might change Hitomu Gender soon into more appropriate one but he will be still originally a male...

Also in this story,this takes place three months after the defeat of dark axis…
Hitomu custom design for this story wasn't out yet…

There are also gonna be following books of this in the future in a form of au's,but also there's might slight chance i might edit some parts of the sd gundam stories…

Prologue:Sayla New friend

Years earlier…

In Ark,there was a very famous kabuki theatre known as the"Garden Of Ark"is run by Yukimaru,who had very unique actors that caught many eyes of the arksians by the performance & the beauty of the actors who perform beautiful stories despite that the kabuki theatre is mostly have males as the actors after a past years dispute of the onnagata is no longer allowed to play on certain political issues…

Despite it,the theatre was still flourishing & many people had always come to see it as many actors became outstanding models of everyone became admired to but there is one actor that caught not only everyones eye but the hearts of mens too…

He was called a kaneru yakusha,who can play male & female roles but more so as a female….

As a yarō kabuki,his looks & performance earn him the title"The Heavenly Butterfly"many higher beings of the ark fell in love with him as even some of them had tried to get the actor to go with them,make promises or offered something in exchange of his love….

Many females envied yet admired him,if only they knew what this poor butterfly struggles with….

No one even knew his name! Many men will try & find a away for find his real name! But certain always make sure no knew it….not yet….

Bells of Kagura is heard as the war soon swoops in & everything fell apart….

The theatre fell,many lost but mostly….

The butterfly is gone….

If only they knew….

A soft flutter is heard….

The bells chimes in silence of the butterfly freedom…

Three months later,after the defeat of dark axis…

After three months passed,everybody manage to get back to their lives normally-well almost.

With now known heroes of neotopia is living with then,the SDG can now do their work without hiding anymore despite some circumstances that happens…

The Heroes of Neotopia,three gundams & one human boy had settled peacefully despite the new change,zero & rele gone back to lacroa to settle everything however zero decided sometimes visit or stay for awhile before being called back in his duties, bakunetsumaru also gone back to ark to help & fix things but now also joined under britianmaru flag & soon will become the successor of the said lord.

Captain is now able to be with shute,his human companion & best friend.shute who begins as a trainee at the SDG org.nana is now a toddler & everybody is cherishing their now peaceful life….

At the forest,near by Neotopia bakery palace….

A portal opens from the shadows.a figure stepped out with a soft click behind the building,portal closing.teal eyes with gold pupils blinks as the sound of masked being activated.

The figure soon begins to explore their new surroundings without knowing soon their paths will crossed with someone unexpected,as they kept walking they didn't know someone saw them.

Meanwhile at same time…

Sayla Mass,a particular girl with looks & actions that can be rivaled to a elegant lady.she is a girl who loves baking especially when it makes someone smile,that was her speciality.

Known as the ditzy & ignorant girl,that how everyone sees her & she knows it,but she never minded at least because it has a big advantage to her like….

She knows about the battle of the three gundams & shute long before the invasion begun.she knows but pretends not to know as she didn't want to worry any of them,still….

She worried for them a lot as she knows their lives is at very at stake,especially shute…

She sighs as she came out of her bakery for a breath,she looks up to the sky as she wonders about shute & his gundam friends,she sighs once more"i wished i could be like him…."she mumbles,she envied shute to be able go to an adventure with extraordinary beings while she is here,being herself & worry for them.

Even though she is friends with them,still she felt left out a lot.she wished she could meet a gundam like shute does but that never happens huh? As she just walking in the forest,thinking about it she noticed a click is heard as she looks over to her right & gasped.

Over there was a figure who seems exploring their surroundings,but what caught her eyes is that they sound like….

"Like captain,zero & bakunetsumaru!"she gasped as she realize it was a gundam & thinks"huh….i did wish to meet my own gundam but…i didn't expect that!" She don't know if she should contact the SDG or followed them….

Well she did say she wants to meet a gundam on her own terms….

So with that in mind,sayla end up following the mysterious gundam…

???

I sighed as i see this area seems safe….for now,i saw a lake & sat near it as i cool my systems,while i'm there as i observed the lake,sounds of birds chirping,water splash calmly as i feel the breeze.

Relaxing,i didn't realize i was singing....

& felt an unknown presence behind me,i whipped around only to see….a squishy? The squishy meeps as i saw her,she then composed herself & said with a sweet voice"oh! Hello there!"i blinked owlishly at her as she fidgets.

"Um…"she said as she looks down & looks up at me"i'm sorry did i surprised you?"i blinked as she said that"well not in a way…"i said,my voice throwing her off.i don't blame her,despite my gender i was considered a…. androgynous type….

Soon we both relaxed a bit & she says"well then! Let me introduce myself! I'm sayla mass, neotopia resident baker! & You are?..."i shift a little as i said"....Hitomu…..Hitomu Tenchōu…"

She smiles as she says"well hello there Hitomu!",i chuckled.that's the day two people met on unexpecting circumstances.