Oneshot: Taken away

Start from the beginning

"Say goodbye to the weaklings, Y/n. You're never going to see them again." Akaza whispered. He dashed away.

"Y/n!!!"

---

It had been couple of months since a student of UA were kidnapped by a demon. 

Midoriya was distraught after witnessing another of his friend got kidnapped. Bakugou has been looking information of Y/n's whereabouts secretly. Todoroki did the same. The rest of the class hoped that you're safe and doesn't give up.

Aizawa couldn't help it as his mind was filled with how the scene played out the night Y/n were kidnapped.

Heroes and polices work together to search for the missing student until they suddenly gave up.

The Class 1-A continue their life at UA, getting hero lincense, work study, and school festival without Y/n.

---

"You're eating less again." Akaza uttered as he stare at the half-eaten food then looks at the weakened teen.

The uppermoon has been taking care of Y/n after he tortured him and he didn't make an attempt to escape from him anymore. Y/n would only reply shortly to Akaza whenever they had a conversation.

"Come on. Be grateful I haven't feed you human flesh, even though you're still human." Akaza said before he holds out a spoon out to Y/n.

Y/n's eyes glance at Akaza, a bit of hesistant to open his mouth and Akaza began to fed him.

"Did they... abandon me..?" Y/n suddenly asked.  "Did they assumed me dead and decided to leave me?"

Akaza didn't respond to him as he just stare at him and fed him.

"I have no one else.."

After that, Akaza walks out of the room, leaving the boy who was silently crying.

Few days later, Akaza had an unexpected visit from Douma.

"Akaza-dono! It has been a while!"

Akaza annoyingly look at the blonde uppermoon. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting my buddy pal! Is that bad? I missed you!" Douma replied, which further irritates Akaza.

"Anyways, have you heard those news about a kidnapped famous UA student? I pity for the boy that they gave up." Douma said. Akaza remained silent as Douma continued.

"Hey, are you keeping someone captive? I can sense there's a human presence." Douma look towards the door. "Right there-"

"Don't you even come any closer there."

Douma smiled even more. "Why? Who are you hiding here? Is it someone interest you? I'm so curious right-"

Akaza crushed the Upper two's head in an instant and kicks him away from the door.

The cryokinetic demon laughed as his head regenerates. "Whoa there Akaza-dono! I never expect you to be so protective of whoever is in there!"

"Get the hell out of here." Akaza coldly said.

"Alright, alright, don't want my bestfriend to get mad at me." With that Douma left.

Akaza learned that Douma was the one who killed the boy's mother. Turning her into a demon and force him to kill her.

The Upper three entered the room, Y/n's tired eyes glance at him. Akaza notices something about the boy's condition.

"What's wrong?" Akaza asked, approaching the weakened boy.

"Nothing... Just very tired.."

"Are you hungry or something? What is it?" Akaza asked with full of concern. He was surprise why he's acting like this.

That's when Akaza realizes it that Y/n's body were weakened cause of lack of sunlight. He's been keeping the boy in the dark for months.

"You're lacking sunlight huh. Sorry kid, but I can't trust you that you'll use that opportunity to escape." Akaza said.

"Why would I go back to the people who abandoned me?.. I'd rather stay here.. away from them." Y/n muttered.

Akaza stare at the boy. He lift his hand and pats Y/n's head.

"It can't be help. You're still a kid after all. If you want to stay here.. with me. I'd be happy to have you. I'll take care of you." Akaza embraces Y/n in his arms and the latter surprisingly leans to it.

Akaza glances at the clock. It's almost time for the event.

The Uppermoon carried Y/n in a piggyback and left the place he was kept.

It was midnight as they travel through the forest until they reach the cliff and a view of a city.

"Why did you take me here?" Y/n asked.

"You'll see, kid."

A few minutes, fireworks appears in the sky. The two stare at it as the fireworks reflects on their eyes.

"For some reason, I'm kinda fond of these fireworks. Reminds me of... A woman.." Akaza uttered quietly.

Y/n assumed that it's part of Akaza's human past life before he continue to watch the fireworks. From this moment, he decided to abandon his old friends and teachers, starting a new life with an Uppermoon who has been a parental figure to him.

Meanwhile, a smirk slowly creep on Akaza's face. What he planned since he kidnapped Y/n succeeded.

---

Few months ago (flashback)

The heroes and polices continue to look for the missing UA student, Aizawa and All Might was even with them.

Until they encountered Akaza.

"You're still desperate to rescue Y/n." Akaza said.

"You bastard! Where is he?! Where are you hiding my student!" Aizawa yelled out in anger.

"You should give up on him." Akaza threw an gakuren jacket with a demon slayer kanji written on it. 

"He still refuses my offer to become a demon.." Aizawa and the other had a horror expression on their faces.

"So I killed him... and devoured him."

"No... There's no way..." Aizawa dropped on his knees, as he couldn't accept that his student is already dead.

Akaza smirk before he left them.

---