"Ms. Kwon has been looking for you." She looks scared.

I stay there for long? It's like just a minute or two though.

"Ah, sorry I just get—"

She starts to drag me. We go to the end of the corridor where a dance practice room is. As we enter, I meet the scariest eye of Eunbi unnie.

Geez, it gives me chills.

I sat next to her while Eunbi unnie's secretary bowed to her.

"Your ice cream got here first than you." Eunbi unnie said in a low and scary voice.

"I-I just got lost." I responded and started to eat my ice cream that is now melting.

Eunbi unnie gestures that they can now start. The first team enters. They go to their formation and then when the music starts, they start to dance while singing. I am just chillin while watching and eating my ice cream. I am beside Eunbi unnie who has a hawk eye in the trainees.

She is so scary, tsk tsk.

"Is that what all you got?" Eunbi unnie asked in a scary voice after the trainees performed.

Aigoo, it's just the first team.

I looked at the girl who raps earlier.

"Can I say something?" I asked and then looked at Eunbi unnie, asking her permission.

All of them looked at me. Eunbi unnie nodded as a response. I looked at the name that is sticking in the girl's shirt.

"Naoi Rei." I read.

She raised her hand.

"Can you rap again?" I asked.

"Ne." She nodded.

After her short rap, I speak again.

"You're rapping skills are good." I complimented and smiled at her.

"Kamsahamnida." She bowed.

"She really has a good flow and technique in rapping." I said to Eunbi unnie in a low voice.

Eunbi unnie looks at me.

"Yah, we have a rapper already." I murmured to Eunbi unnie.

She suddenly gives me a paper.

Eh?

I looked at her asking 'what will I do with this?' .

"Didn't I tell you that you will be evaluating too?"

I wanted to protest but decided not to.

She's really scary.

*Timeskip*

It's already 7:00PM. I am at my condo right now, chillin. Let me give you some spoiler readers. After the evaluation, we go straight to the conference room to have a meeting with the coaches about the 6 girls that Eunbi unnie chose and surprisingly the girls' skills are amazing and they can be at a stage already. So in short the 6 girls that Eunbi unnie chose will debut in December and will focus on their debut starting on the first day of September which is 2 days from now. I know the identity of these six girls but I won't tell it to you since I spoil you enough already and Eunbi unnie will kill me if she finds out that I gave you some spoiler.