Weapons part 1

Battlefield is known for their ridiculous amount of weapons and yet this game doesn't have that many, so here are some ideas on weapons.

The HK 866: 

"A modular weapon from germany, the rifle was a competitor to the M5A3 for the US military was looking for replacements to the aging M4 rifle, it uses the same caliber as the M5A3 and the original M4 (5.56 x 45 mm). The weapon is used by the armed forces of the European Union and the No-Pats, the weapon comes with a standard 30 round magazine and has moderate damage and good accuracy for its class."

Based on the HK 433.

The Wasp C3:

"A 9mm SMG with its roots from the MP5 and the scorpion evo, the weapon is used by SWAT teams and militaries around the world, the weapon so modular that you can convert it into a pistol and the thing has aftermarket parts; it has higher than average damage compared to other SMGs and a high fire rate."

Based on the Scorpion and the MP5.

M18A4:

"A pretty heavy anti-material rifle, this is strong enough to punch for light armor and it can shoot off limbs, it also comes with a bipod for more accurate shots, the gun has high damage, can temporarily disable vehicles and has a 10 round magazine but its drawback is the fact that it's really heavy."

Based on the M82.

The M1024:

"A tube-fed semi auto shotgun, it's a reliable weapon that can not only blow doors off their hinges but also can kill a person in one shot. normally loaded with 8 rounds, has higher damage in close range but will drop in farther ranges."

based on the benelli M4.

MG 669: (nice)

"The new standard issue LMG of the United States military, this powerful yet compact machine gun is one of the most modular weapons of its class, it shoots 338 lapua magnum in a 100 round box. high damage, slightly higher recoil and slightly heavy."

based on the MG338.

The Maxest 10:

"A 9 mm pistol with a 15 round magazine, an integral suppressor and a integral laser. it's a good weapon for special forces and assassins. low damage but has a good headshot potential and can keep you off the radar."

Based on the Maxim 9

The DVD 3:

"A bullpup rifle from Croatia of all place yet this weapon is a popular choice in africa and south asia. Has a high fire rate and slightly lower than average damage for its class."

Based on the VHS 2.

P190:

"A unique bullpup SMG, the magazine is located on top of the weapon and holds 50 rounds. The gun uses unique cartridge that is basically a small rifle round. low damage, high fire rate and armor piercing capabilities."

Based on the P90.

SVD 24:

"A derivative from the AK 24, this variant of the rifle is fitted with a longer barrel and is chambered in 7.62 x 54R, usually has the capacity of 10 rounds, the thing can be converted into a battle rifle with the right parts. Average damage for sniper rifle, has a fast aim downside speed and has high mobility compared to other sniper rifles."

Based on the SVD.

DF KSG:

"An unique bullpup shotgun with two loading tubes, this weapon this reliable though mud and blood. It can take out a person in one shot and is a good weapon for breaching, comes with 14 rounds in the two tubes, has good accuracy, good damage and close quarters potential."

Based on the KSG.

Ultrafact 200

"A child between an assault rifle and a light machine gun, this thing is to ultimate form of a machine gun of its class. Good accuracy, no recoil and a 100 round drum."

Based on the Ultimax 100.

M2922

"An american pistol chambered in .45 acp, it's predecessor still used to it to this day. The weapon is fitted with a  smart rail st and a new 12 round magazine. higher damage, slightly higher recoil."

Based on the M1911.

that's all weapon ideas i have but you can leave ideas on weapons in the comment section down below. (make sure to add a description of it, what it's based on and change the name to sound like a future version of it.) 

This is a another chapter on how to fix the garbage fire of a game.