geekiness ❥ thirty two !

Start from the beginning

"i still can't believe how hung up you are on this stuff." timothée chuckled in disbelief.

you clicked your tongue. "yes, we all know you think i'm a geek, can i go to class now, please?"

"aw, don't me mad at me."

"you make fun of me pretty much every single day for having tastes and not being afraid to show them off." you replied. you'd lost count of how many times you had said that to people. "it's getting old, timothée. i'm leaving."

you tried to walk past him and forget all about that exchange but before you could do so, timothée got ahold of something that was hanging from one of the zippers of your backpack.

your [insert your hogwarts house here] gloves.

timothée's smirk grew wider, much to your dismay. "i should've guessed it. it is getting pretty cold outside, i was wondering when you'd bring these out again, witchie witch."

"give me those, you dickhead." you said through gritted teeth as you yanked the gloves from his grip.

"i just don't think they go very well with your shoes, you know." he said, pretending to be concerned.

you glanced down at the shoes in question; they were black but you had taken the liberty of putting stickers of your favorite bands and singers on them. you loved them.

you took a deep breath, trying to keep your composure. "none of your business, timothée. now, if you'll excuse me." you slapped him on the head with the gloves. "i'm leaving."

you could hear the chuckles of the people in the hallway as your entered your class. you suppressed an eyeroll, knowing exactly where those reactions came from.

"you know he has a crush on you, right?"

"he practically puts on a show to get your attention every day, y/n."

"this is his way of saying that he likes you."

you'd heard it at least a hundred times, phrased in many original and different ways. and who knows, maybe they weren't full of crap.

but if timothée did have some sort of crush on you, he'd have to switch strategies: this one was far from effective.

truth be told, timothée chalamet was a good guy. he was smart, funny and looked out for his friends. that's why you couldn't understand why you wearing merch turned him into such an idiot.

part of you couldn't help but wonder what was so wrong with you that he wasn't willing to try harder.

you only saw timothée again during lunch.

he had his own group of friends that he sat with but unfortunately, you had made the mistake of leaving your phone on the table.

your phone case also happened to be very specific to a particular taste of yours.

he walked past your table and his eyes got caught up on it. he left his food in the nearest table before quickly grabbing your phone.