Upon the change of expression Mondrop now had, Sundrop quickly spoke.

"The request was from Dj so don't get upset please"

"Dj?" He questioned "Who is Dj-oh, Dj music man" he now realized. How could he not remember the ginormous animatronic.

"Yep, how could you forget!" Chuckled Sun as he had made Moon smile.

"Well, I haven't seen him for a while now" he answered. Sundrop shrugged and carried on. "Anyways, he asked if you could be the clubs bouncer for the night" "why?" Moondrop was surprised at the request.

"Well since the map bots are not really coded to be bartenders, they are going a bit overboard with the alcohol, which makes the customers kind of too wild. He wants you to watch them since you have defensive protocols in your programming to fight and defend and stuff. Did I say defend already? Yea I did, any who, and before you say anything, yes he did ask the others already but they're busy." After finishing his rant, Sundrop looked at Moondrop, waiting for an answer.

"So, he wants me to babysit?" He raised a brow.

"Hmm, if you put it like that... then yes." Sundrop gave him a pleading look, one that he knew his lover could not deny. Moon paused for a while before he sighed and spoke. "Fine I'll do it" he groaned Moon as he kissed Sun's forehead and headed to the underground. He heard a loud "Thanks moonie!!" behind him as he left.

°♧°

Hours had passed since Sun had last seen Moondrop. At what time had he left? 10? 12? He should've checked. He had woken up from his recharge a while ago, he guessed it was around 2 or 3 am. The clock by the nightstand confirmed his guess. It was dead silent. He stretched his joints and decided why not see Moon since it had been many hours and it was already 3 am. The club would be closing in two hours or so.

He made his way downstairs then out of the daycare and walked to the club. It took a while to reach it but as he headed closer towards the entrance for the club, he could hear the loud music blasting. He opened the big doors to find all the adults drunk and dancing around.

"Woah..." he awed at the light and overall, everything. He'd been down here before, but it was never like, this. Once he stepped in, the doors shut behind him and the light sensors on his rays and face activated. His glow was dim, so it didn't really bother anyone for his lights being too bright.

"Okay.... I didn't really think there would still be so many people" he mumbled, he made his way through the crowd with a few people groping his ass, being pushed and being stopped and mistaken as a bartender or waitress.

After what seemed like forever, he could find the dumb blue animatronic. He couldn't find him anywhere! He searched and searched and nothing! Annoyed, he decided to ask DJ music man.

Another journey through the crowd and he had finally made it to the animatronic he was looking for.

"Hey DJ!!" He shouted. He got nothing in return. He shouted one more time. "DJ!!!!" Finally, he got his attention and the animatronic lowered one of his hands. Sun climbed on it, and he was lifted to meet DJ's face.

"Hello sunbeam! My I didn't hear ya down there! So, what brings you here?"

"God I've been looking for Moondrop! Have You seen him!" He asked, he had to shout over the loud music. DJ scanned over the crowd and spotted the blue bot. "Oh yea he's over there!" He pointed at a corner of the club to where Moon was leaning against the wall.

"You can take him back; I don't need him anymore since we're closing a little early today!"

"Thank you very much!!" Yelled sun as he was placed down on the ground once more. As he made his way through the crowd he saw something that caught his eye. "Is-is that Monty?" He squinted his eyes to get a better look. "Who is he kissing? Wait, is that... FREDDY?!?!" Shouted Sun in shock, although it wasn't heard by the two who were making out. Freddy was pinned on the wall while Monty kissed him roughly. "Nope, I saw nothing" He shook his head already erasing the memory file of those two. Thank God Monty got over him.