Yang Shifeng agreed, "This method is not bad. They are both active and smart. They should not be slow to learn. As long as they have the will to learn, they can learn it in a few months. It will take two months to study.

    "It's better to ask their opinions first, and then talk to them and their family members. The monthly payment of 2 taels per month for the stewards will be distributed at the end of the year if they do well. However, if they don't do well, If it's good, even acquaintances will not tolerate it. Good and bad are all good, it's up to them if they want to do it or not, let's not force it."

    "Okay, I'll talk to them when I go back."

The  two finished . , Lock the door of the shop, and then go for a walk on the street, just to take the fat Duanzi to see the excitement.

    Shíyī said as he walked: "This shop is easy to talk about, it's not that far from home, you can come and have a look at any time, it's the shop in the city that needs some refreshments, I think it's better to finish this shop first and wait for the decoration. After people are familiar with how to do it, let the same group of people go to the shop in the city and arrange it according to the decoration of the shop, so that there will be no mistakes."

    "I think the same way, I see the shop here. It can be done in half a month, and it’s not too late to think about the other side of the city after it’s done. The main thing now is to lay the furniture in the shop.”

    "Furniture, you can ask someone in the village who understands this to help. We'll pay the wages. It depends on how long you and your grandfather will do. Besides, you have a lot of things to do and don't have that much time."

    "Okay, listen to you. ."

The two casually talked about these trivial matters as they walked, ignoring the fat guy in Yang Shifeng's arms, causing the fat guy to finally cry out anxiously, "Father! Mother!"

The  little guy grabbed with one hand Holding Yang Shifeng's shirt, the other hand touched Shíyī face. Bad father and mother, ignore him.

    Shíyī reached out and hugged the fat Duanzi into her arms, squeezing his little fat, "It's our fault the parents are not good, let's not talk about it, let's take you to play!"

    Satisfied, the fat Duanzi hugged Shíyī neck, a pair of big black eyes staring at the stalls and people on the street, their eyes are full of curiosity and amazement, they will stare at the interesting things without blinking, The little mouth let out a "wow" exclamation.

    Seeing him like this, Shíyī squeezed his little chin amusingly, laughing at him, "You are so filthy, little fat man."

The  little fat man didn't know what dirt was for the time being, so he just stared at the novel scenery on the street. At that time, a hawker selling cotton candy happened to pass by them. There were large pieces of cotton candy in the basket, exuding an attractive aroma. The hawker was still shouting loudly: "Selling cotton candy~ delicious Marshmallows~"

The hawker was followed by a large group of drooling children.

    The fat Duanzi sniffed, and was immediately captured by the fragrance, and his eyes were fixed on the marshmallow and couldn't get out.

    Seeing that the hawker was leaving, the fat duat immediately patted Shíyī, pointed his little finger in the direction of the hawker, and tried to express his meaning to Shíyī, "Mother, oh oh—"

    Shíyī immediately understood what he meant.  but Fat Duanzi has a heart to eat, but no conditions to eat.

    "You're still breastfeeding, do you know that you can't eat those things?" Shíyī said while waving her hands in front of him to let him understand the meaning of not eating.