Tuanzi said "oh oh" twice, not sure if he was answering.

    Grandpa Yang took the little Duanzi from Yang Shifeng's hand, then sat on the chair and said with no expression: "Tell your nephew about this, I don't care."

    Second Uncle Yang pursed his lips, his expression a little embarrassed, After a while, he said, "Shifeng, second uncle is here to ask you for help this time, it is about conscription."

    Yang Shifeng nodded, "Second uncle, what do you want me to do for you?"

    "Shi Feng, you know that too, our family also has to send a soldier, but my family is only suitable for your elder brother besides me. If I leave, the rest of the orphans, widows, mothers and the whole family will not be able to live, but your elder brother, as you know, Since he was a child, he couldn’t lift his shoulders and hands, so if he went to war, he would be sent to death, so my family could only spend money to buy heads.”

    Yang Shifeng glanced at Shíyī, and knew in his heart what the second uncle was here for.

    Shíyī didn't say anything, just lowered her head and played with the little fat man.

    Uncle Yang rubbed his hands in embarrassment, "Shi Feng, the second uncle's house has been enough for so many years, and all the savings are not available for eight taels of silver, so... So the second uncle wants to borrow some money from you, But don’t worry, I will pay you back when I get through this difficult time, and I will write you an IOU, and it will definitely not be a problem.”

    Seeing that Yang Shifeng didn’t speak, Second Uncle Yang hurriedly added: “Are you afraid of your second aunt Repayment? Don’t worry about this, your second aunt dares not, she does not dare to offend Shíyī now, the money will definitely be paid back. Shi Feng, second uncle can’t borrow money except you, please help second uncle.”

    Yang Shifeng It's not that he was afraid that the second uncle's family would default on his debts, but...he looked at Shíyī again.

    Shíyī blinked and pinched the fat feet of the little fat man.

    Yang Shifeng understood and nodded to Uncle Yang, "Second uncle, wait for me." Then he went into the room and took out eight taels of silver and handed it to Uncle Yang, but there was also an IOU with him, "Second uncle, my brother clearly settles the account, You don't mind."

    "I don't mind, it should be." Uncle Yang nodded gratefully and pressed a handprint on the IOU, "Shi Feng, Uncle Second, thank you, thank you for not worrying about the things before, Uncle Yang and willing to help us, This Second Uncle  must pay you back as soon as possible."

    Yang Shifeng looked at Uncle Yang's older face and half-white hair, not knowing what to say.

    After Uncle Yang left, Grandpa Yang handed the active little Duanzi to Yang Shifeng, and said with emotion: "Your Uncle is really pitiful and hateful, the whole family relies on him alone, and none of the sons are useful. In this way, he can’t live a good life even if he's exhausted, sigh….”

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and said while rubbing the little fat man’s bulging belly, “What I’m more worried about now is that there will be more in the future. Some people come to our house to borrow money, after all, our family in the village is doing better now, and no one will believe it if we don’t have money, but if they all come to borrow money, we can’t just borrow one of them.”

    Grandpa Yang also thought of the seriousness of this matter, "Then no matter which one comes back, let's not borrow it, otherwise it's not good to borrow this or not, and if the money is borrowed, I don't know if it can be recovered in the Year of the Monkey. Everyone can only live a poor life, how can there be so much money to pay back."

    "But the problem is, if they all refuse, the villagers will definitely be dissatisfied, and what they say behind the scenes will also affect the shop's business. They know that our family is rich."

    "This..."

    Shíyī said aside: "Then we need interest, calculated according to time, the interest money of one and a half taels of silver a year, whether to borrow it or not. "

    Grandpa Yang clapped his hands," I think this method is good. If there is interest, many people will consider whether to borrow or not, so that people in the whole village will not come to our house to borrow. Borrow, it means that you really care about your family and you really don’t have money, so let’s do good deeds, and let’s accumulate good fortune for our family Duanzi.”

The   little fat man rolled his eyes when he heard his name, “Ah. Ah" yelled.

    Shíyī hurriedly squeezed his little fat, "Okay, okay, I'm just calling you, don't get excited."

    "Wow--"

      Yang Shifeng said: "Let's put it that way."