It was indeed a mess, but the main reason was the lack of money caused by the imperial conscription. In this era, once you are recruited, you basically can't come back. If you go, you will die. If there is a way, no one wants to die. When it comes to eight taels of silver, some people still don't know if they have savings of eight taels of silver in total. Now they have to take out eight taels all at once, but they are all messed up.

    Grandpa Yang patted his thigh, "It really doesn't make people feel at ease, it come here every few years, and people finally save some money and it's gone. A village like ours can't recover in two years. There is no way."

    Yang Shifeng and Shíyī looked at each other and didn't speak. Their family has the money to pay the money, Yang Shifeng doesn’t have to go, but not everyone can afford the money. By then, there will be no people, or they will become clansmen, either of which makes it difficult to live.

    Grandpa Yang obviously thought of this, and was extremely fortunate, "Fortunately, our family still has enough money. From the eight taels of silver, Shi Feng doesn't have to go, otherwise without Shi Feng, our family will be in trouble. That's it. I don't know if the rest of the village will be peaceful in the future."

    Shíyī felt inexplicably that the village might not be so peaceful in the future, including their family.

    ........

    Shíyī tried the recipe she prescribed, but she didn't expect it to work. After only two meals, the amount of milk was obviously more, but the side effect was that she herself became the king of big stomachs. She used to eat at most two bowls of rice at a time, but now she can eat four bowls of rice at a time, so the family stared straight at her, for fear that her stomach would burst.

    Shíyī bitterly took a bite on the little fat man's fleshy face, wanting to bite into a lump of meat, "Fat fat, it's all because of you,  mother has become a big eater like you, how can this be? Come . ~"

    "Wow--" The little fat man was drinking milk with relish, how could he be disturbed, he roared fiercely at Shíyī, and then he drank the milk intoxicated.

    Shíyī confessed, "Okay, okay, you are amazing, I won't bother you, okay, just drink it."

    Yang Shifeng was once again amused by this girl.

    Duanzi drank all the milk, and this time she finally fed the big-appetite little fat man, and the full-fed little fat man began to scream contentedly, waving his little arms around, as if he was full of energy. It's not over, and the strength is too great, and the hand strength is so great that she doesn't know why, if she doesn't pay attention to it, her face will hurt for a long time.

    Shíyī was beaten several times by the little fat man, and she was so angry that she carried him out and tossed him to his father, "Here for you, take your son away, it's too annoying.

    " Wow..."

    "It's useless to call, you're just too annoying, go with your father."

    "Oh-ah-" The little fat man didn't want to talk to his mother, and instead put his arms around his father's neck and rubbed against his father's neck give A lot of saliva.

    Yang Shifeng laughed even more happily, and was about to take the little fat man to play again, when the door of the room was knocked, Grandpa Yang said from outside: "Shíyī, Shi Feng, come out, your second uncle has something to look for."

    Shíyī and Yang Shifeng glanced at each other, with unclear meaning, and went out with the little fat man.

    Uncle Yang first looked at them and smiled, then turned his eyes to the little fat man and clapped his palms, "Do you still remember the second grandpa?"