Seeing that he was crying and still had no rations, Duanzi had to accept this reality, stopped howling, and found that it was fun to lift high, so he threw himself into the game of holding high, and laughed "giggling".

    Seeing him smile, Shíyī breathed a sigh of relief for the time being, but she knew it wouldn't work. Duanzi  were so big that they could feed it. If he grew up, he probably wouldn't have enough milk. Is he hungry? This can't be done. How can he grow his body if he can't eat enough at such a young age?

    No, I have to think of a way.

    Shíyī took a paper and a pen and tried to write some medicinal herbs on the paper that were helpful for breastfeeding, and finally cut and deleted to form an effective formula.

    Yang Shifeng asked, "What's this for?"

    "medicine for breastfeeding. Drinking it should make more milk. My current amount is not enough for Duanzi, so I can't go on like this."

    "That won't affect the body, right? You can't eat medicine indiscriminately."

    "Don't worry, the prescription I prescribed is not harmful to the body, but after drinking it, the appetite is expected to increase greatly."

    Yang Shifeng breathed a sigh of relief, "The increase in appetite is a good thing, it is best You are too thin now." After giving birth the baby, Shíyī was lighter than the original weight, which made Yang Shifeng very worried, and hoped that she would gain weight.

    Shíyī doesn't know if the food can be used on herself. After all, the dumplings are too edible, and the demand for milk is really large.

    After playing with Yang Shifeng for a while, Duanzi would slowly fall asleep after being raised high, obediently nestling in Yang Shifeng's arms and sleeping sweetly.

    At this time, Shíyī had the intention to go out with Yang Shifeng and ask what happened in the morning.

    Grandpa Yang knew about this and sighed heavily, "It's not because of the government's troubles."

    Yang Shifeng remembered the notice issued by the government during this time, and asked, "Is it because of the conscription?

    " That's right."

    Shíyī was a little confused, "Grandpa, what are you talking about about conscription? Why don't I know."

    Grandpa Yang waved his hand and sighed again, "It's the imperial court that wants to recruit soldiers. It seems that we fought hard in the northwest frontier, so we suddenly want to recruit soldiers, and each family must contribute at least one strong laborer. It just spread to the village in the past two days. Yes, there was a lot of commotion all of a sudden, but it has nothing to do with our family, you just gave birth, we didn't tell you."

    "Alas, the last conscription was six years ago, I didn't expect this time to be so sudden, really It 's going to die."

    Shíyī frowned slightly, "Then why are so many people fighting? What does it have to do with this?"

    Grandpa Yang explained: "It's not about money! A strong laborer, or you will have to pay 8 taels of head money. Who can easily take out the 8 taels of silver? Those who have a lot of strong labor in the family, who are they going to send? These are contradictions.  People came here in the morning. Those, at the beginning, it was because of the commotion inside the family. None of the three sons wanted to go. If they went, they would die, so they all started quarreling, and then the brothers started fighting."

    "Later, it was because they wanted to get silver together . They went to borrow money from others, but because they couldn't get the money, the two family also fought, in short, it was a mess, it was all about money!"