Chapter 4

"Aisha! Aisha! Where are you my dear!" Raz opened his eyes to the sound of a woman's cries. Looking around Raz found himself in a large castle surrounded by the sea. There were noble people running throughout the castle in a panic. "Hey! Hey! What's going on!?" Raz called to a dark-skinned woman. She wore a large forest green silk gown with her dark brown braided hair done in a large bun. "Run for your life dear child! The castle, its going under!" The woman cried. Raz felt a chill up his spine as he got memories of Maligula and the terrors she did. But Raz prevailed through his trauma, knowing that his new friend was in need.

"What's going on with the castle?!" Raz inquired. "We're under attack, it's the-" The woman was interrupted by a blast of neon blue light striking the scene. Raz and a couple of witnesses were sent flying back from the impact of the blast. Raz opened his eyes to then see the woman frozen; her face was in a permanent expression of fear and her body was covered in ice. "Oh my God..." Raz then walked over to the woman and examined her frozen body. Upon lightly tapping the woman's index finger, she then shattered into small ice crystals. Raz jumped back at the sight of the woman's icy demise. "Now that's just cold, who could've done this?" Raz thought before dodging more incoming ice beams. 

Raz looked outside one of the open windows that was close to the ground, to see what was happening outside. The castle was surrounded by a frozen ocean of ice; people were being dragged and drowned in the water by monstrous mermaids. There were ice blocks of people and mental inhabitants, mainly Censors, frozen within the ocean. A harsh, frigid blizzard filled the air as flurries of hail poured down on the castle. "Jeez seems like someone wanted to make a winter terrorland!" Raz thought as he shivered in the frigid cold.

Suddenly, a mermaid lunged towards Raz and tackled him to the ground. The mermaid had a sickly blue skin complexion. Her hair was a sickly blonde color that was kept. She had a baby blue tail that had scales wrapped around her body, with small icicles growing from it. There were small, white icicles growing from her skin and she had nauseating black teeth that were as sharp as knives.

"Aaaaaaah!" Raz cried as the mermaid attempted to drag him into the water. The mermaid's fishy breath burned Raz's nostrils as she hissed in his face and attempted to bit at him. Raz kicked the foul sea maiden back "Bleh! Just because you're an evil sea-bitch doesn't mean you have to have crap breath!". Raz then psi-blasted the sea creature back into the depths of where she came. 

The mermaid rose back up again onto the surface. Two more mermaids emerged from the depths as well and surrounded Raz. The first one had purple hair styled in a pixie cut. Her tail was a grey-lilac color. The other was a brunette mermaid with a darker skin complexion. They both had the jagged teeth and icicles the first one had.

"So, you brought your friends, eh? Shouldn't be hard enough to handle!" Raz used his pyrokinesis to make a shockwave, sending the mermaids back. The mermaids were still determined to devour Razputin, and continued to attack the young psychic. Raz continued to fight as the mermaids attempted to ambush him. Raz fired another psi-beam at the mermaids that sent all of them flying back.

"That should teach you." Raz said as he looked around for any more mermaids waiting to attack. "You there! Halt!" Raz turned to see a man and woman running behind him, they were dressed in royal robes and looked to be the rulers of this broken land. "Huh?" Raz looked up to see the king and queen looking down upon him. "What is your name dear child?" The king asked in a gentle manner. "Razputin." Raz replied. "Greetings Razputin, I am King Teredor of Andros. This is my beloved Queen, Niobe.". Raz did a curtsey before greeting back "Greetings your majesties.". "Salutations Razputin. May I ask for your assistance?" Queen Niobe said, there was a sense of urgency within her tone.