"Finally fell asleep, I'm really afraid he hasn't eaten enough to make trouble with me." Shíyī breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yang Shifeng carefully picked up the little guy from Shíyī arms, making sure he was really asleep, so he slowly put him in the cradle beside the bed, covered it with a small quilt, crouched beside the bed and watched silently. After a while, he kissed his forehead, and then got up and went to bed.

    Shíyī poked his arm, "Why don't you come up without blowing the candle? Go and blow the candle."

       Shi Feng took a deep breath into her neck and sighed contentedly, his voice a little aggrieved, "No, I want to take a good look at you, I haven't seen you for a long time."

    Shíyī blinked and whispered and asked: " Missing me?"

    Yang Shifeng untied Shíyī clothes and kissed her neck heavily, "I haven't had a good relationship with you since you were pregnant, Shíyī, I feel very uncomfortable."

    Shíyī smiled .  Understand, in fact, she thought, why didn't she miss him too?

    Shíyī stretched her neck so that he could kiss her, and at the same time she raised her arms and legs to facilitate him to undress.

    But for a moment, Shíyī Benevolently appeared in front of Yang Shifeng, and the porcelain-white skin looked more lustrous and translucent under the dim candlelight, which was extremely attractive.

    Yang Shifeng gasped and watched quietly while holding back yuhuo, tracing this gorgeous beauty bit by bit from top to bottom.

    He really hadn't looked at her so carefully for a long time.

    Feeling Yang Shifeng's scorching gaze coming to her abdomen, Shíyī stretched out her hand to squeeze the flesh on her slightly flabby belly, and pouted: "There is so much meat here, it's ugly, and I don't know when I will be able to return to the original. "

    Yang Shifeng shook his head and stared at her stomach intently, "It's not ugly, it looks good, this is the proof you left for me to give birth to Duanzi, I like it very much, and thank you very much, thank you for giving me Duanzi." He Said After that, Yang Shifeng lowered his head and kissed it softly, itchy and crisp.

    Shíyī couldn't help giggling, feeling the wet touch from the belly moving down a little bit, all the way to the softest part of Tuijian.

    In an instant, when you enter heaven, gorgeous fireworks flash in front of your eyes.

    ......

    "Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow ah...ah"

     But can't open it.

    "Duanzi, you're good, don't cry, okay? Mother is tired, let's let her sleep a little longer, okay?" Yang Shifeng coaxed the little guy carefully, but the little guy was very dissatisfied that he was  fed so late.  shouted very angrily, "Ah ah ah-"

    "Duanzi, daddy will take you out to play with uncle, okay? Let's drink milk immediately when mother wakes up."

    "Ahhh-"

    Shíyī Hearing this, she wanted to sigh, opened her eyelids with difficulty, tilted her head and saw that the fat guy was looking in her direction and yelling, with his mouth open like a little bird waiting to be fed.

    "Are Duanzi hungry again?" Shíyī asked weakly.

    Seeing that Shíyī was awake, Yang Shifeng hurriedly came over with  Duanzi, put him on the bed, put his arms around Shíyī waist and kissed her on the lips, and asked tenderly, "Are you alright? Does your body hurt? "