Yang Shifeng was a little surprised. Two hundred pennies is not a small amount. Generally, the red envelopes given to children should not exceed twenty pennies at most. Unexpectedly, Uncle Yang gave so much at one time. Could it be because of their eldest son?

    Shíyī simply told him what Second Aunt Yang asked her to tell her during lunch today, "Could it be because they want us to help arrange their boss to be the master?"

    Yang Shifeng pondered for a moment with a sullen brow and said, "I don't think that's what the second uncle meant. He should really want to restore our relationship with us. He misses grandpa very much. I saw that the second uncle went into grandpa's room after eating and knelt down for grandpa. He admit he's wrong."

    Shíyī held the little fat man's fat foot to play, and said in her mouth: "No matter what, I will not promise your Second Aunt, your cousin is not even a scholar, how can he teaches children? Besides, there are only about 40 children in the school now. Master Qiao and his elder son can handle it. Even if new children come in next year, if we need to add new masters, we still have to Find someone who is admitted as a scholar."

    Yang Shifeng nodded, "Second aunt, don't worry about it, if the eldest brother really wants to enter the school to be a master, then he should study hard and take the exam as a scholar. If there is no fame, the parents of the children will be worry about letting him teach their children. "

    "That's right. Anyway, I made it clear today. Your second aunt probably won't dare to mention it again."

        " Wow" Duanzi make noise.

    Shíyī poke his little nose, "What are you doing? Do you know that disturbing the people at night?"

    "Wow-wow--" The little fat man shouted even louder, and his little hands fluttered straight towards Shíyī .

    "What's the matter? Why are you so loud?"

    "Uuu—" The little fat man suddenly flattened his mouth, his expression a little aggrieved.

    Yang Shifeng immediately said distressedly: "Shíyī, are Duanzi hungry?"

    Shíyī thought about it and wondered: "I just breastfed him not long ago, it hasn't been half an hour, isn't it hungry? Right?"

    "But Duanzi's have a big appetite and get hungry quickly." And he always like to cry, and he consume a lot of money.

    Shíyī remembered the appetite of this fat man, maybe he was really hungry again, so she hugged the fat guy into her arms and lay down on the side, but before she could take off her clothes, the fat guy rubbed her chest with his mouth open, the small appearance is very eager.

    "Hey, you're really hungry. How long has it been since he was full, how come he's so hungry?" Shíyī said, opened the front of her clothes, and brought rutou to the little fat man's mouth, the little guy immediately grabbed it, fiercely  sucked it up, and it was no different from a hungry tiger.

    Shíyī sighed and said with infinite sorrow, "Yang Shifeng, if the little fat man eats like this, my milk is not enough for him."

    Yang Shifeng was also a little worried, what should he do if his son can eat too much, "Shíyī, I will cook tomorrow. I'll make you more things to nourish your body and breastfeed, eat more, and be wronged temporarily for the sake of Duanzi's , okay?"

    Shíyī had no choice but to nod her head, what else could she do if she didn't eat much, who made her have a big stomach.

    The little fat man sucked a drop of the milk on both sides of Shíyī, and then he smacking his lips, and slowly fell asleep.