"Wow wow—"

    "Okay Shíyī, Duanzi are still small, and they will be drawn in the future." Yang Shifeng stopped the mother and the two from attacking each other, and turned to business, " Duanzi will be full moon soon, we have to give him a month and a half. Liquor, grandpa meant to invite some acquaintances to have a good show, what do you think?"

    Shíyī squeezed Duanz's little fat hand, "Then ask some people to hold a good show, this is the first time for Little Fatty  big day, let's do it for him, or he'll get angry, right?"

   "Wow- "

    "Look, he thinks so too."

    Yang Shifeng smiled, "Okay, then let's take the village Some good families will be called, as well as my two good brothers, and then the Qiaofuzi family will be called, and we will have a good time together."

    "Okay, let's do it like this."

    "Oh, by the way. ." Yang Shifeng suddenly remembered something and said, "Duanzi only have a nickname now, should we decide on the name of Duanzi's, otherwise, when  Duanzi's are full moon, when drink the full moon wine and we can't say the names of Duanzi's."

    Shíyī  just remembered the big name thing, and she really can't delay it any longer.

    Shíyī clapped her hands, "Then you go get a few pieces of paper, write down all the names you want, and let our little fat man draw the lot by himself. Whatever he catches, he can call it whatever he chooses. ."

    "Really decided this way? Would it be a bit random? Why don't we think of a better name." Yang Shifeng felt that the name of his Duanzi should not be so casually set.

    "Oh, it's good like this, otherwise you won't be able to get up when he's are three years old. Do you believe it?"

    Yang Shifeng believed this.

    In the end, Yang Shifeng still accepted Shíyī suggestion, wrote all the previous names on a note, put it on a plate, brought it to Xiao Duanzi, and said to him: "Duanzi, be good, hurry up and choose one for yourself. name."

    Xiao Duanzi had just eaten, but he was still in good spirits. He looked around with his black eyes open, his two little paws were clasped together, and he couldn't rest for a moment. When he saw that there was a plate in front of him, he immediately became interested. , watching without blinking.

    Shíyī took Xiao Duanzi's little meat hand to the plate and let him touch the notes, Xiao Duanzi's immediately reached out and grabbed it, and the meat claws fluttered around.

    Yang Shifeng and Xiao Shifeng watched nervously from the side.

    Xiao Duanzi  grabbed and grabbed, grabbed and grabbed, but he couldn't get it up, and the last piece of paper was thrown out by him.

    Shíyī clapped her hands, "Okay, that's it."

    Yang Shifeng picked up the piece of paper, opened it, and there were three words on it: Yang Tianle.

    "Xiao Duanzi name is Yang Tianle!"

    So, the name of the Yang family's Xiao Duanzi was chosen like this.

    On the day of the full moon of the little fat man, it was also the time of confinement , Shíyi never knew that women confinement would be so torturous, and they could not go out casually, nor eat indiscriminately. What was even more uncomfortable was that the whole month was over. She couldn't take a bath, Shíyī felt that she was going to stink, but every time she acted like a spoiled child and kissed Yang Shifeng, he insisted on not letting her go into the water. .