"Does that mean that all our children can go to school? After that, wouldn't they also become learned people?"

After  the discussion, someone mentioned the matter of cultivating, "But schooling is very expensive, we peasant family How can you afford it, what's the use of building a school like this."

    Yang Shifeng also heard that some people in the crowd were worried about Shu Xiugui's problem, and stood up and explained to everyone: "My fellow villagers, the reason why we built this school is because our children here can also  read, and they will not be illiterate. They will have to bend over to serve the crops all day in the future. The children have studied for two years, and even if they cannot study college, they can at least write their names and settle accounts. They will not be deceived by others when they go out in the future. We hope that children can come to study, but we also know that everyone can’t afford so much money to study for their children, so you can rest assured that our school will not charge such expensive bundles. , how much money is charged in the town, we only charge 30% of the money here, and if there is really no money, we can pay for it with food."

    When the villagers heard him say this, not to mention the surprise, 30% of the tuition fee! How cheap is this! Even if the peasant family has no money, 30% of the money can still be paid, not to mention that it can be paid for with food. Such a good thing must not be missed by children. Even if they only study for a year or two, it is fine. At least you don't have to be blind, as Yang Shifeng said, you won't be deceived when you go out in the future.

    At the moment, everyone is excited, especially those with children at home, who are already thinking about sending their children to study for two years.

    Seeing that everyone was so excited, the smile on his face deepened, the village chief raised his hand and pressed down to make everyone quiet, and then he said the next point, " Doctor Shíyī who built the school has already paid for us, We are waiting for the start of work now. But building the school requires labor. I think it is a good thing for the benefit of the whole village. Everyone should do their part, so if you have the strength, you can help build the school if you have nothing to do at home. The house can be considered as contributing to the school, do you think it will work?"

    "Okay!" As soon as the village chief's voice fell, there was a warm response from below, and many men took the initiative to stand up and say they would definitely help When building a house, 100 women agree to go with their men. Building a school is a great event. Being able to build a school with your own hands is a glorious thing in itself, not to mention it is a very beneficial thing for every family. .

    In this way, more than half of the strong laborers in the village came forward and said that they would participate in building the school.

    Now that there are people, the school can be built immediately. Yang Shifeng took a few strong workers from the village to the town to buy blue bricks and tiles for building the school.

    In fact, the houses in the village are generally made of adobe, and the outside is plastered with mud, and the roof is made of straw, but Shíyī thinks that the adobe houses are not good-looking and unsafe, so the houses for children should be sturdy. Okay, and the school is not too shabby, so she decided to build a brick house, anyway, she had enough money in her hand.

    After the blue bricks and tiles are bought, the house can be grounded immediately. The villagers build their own houses, and there are many skilled people who specialize in building houses for others, so there is no need to worry about the work. She told the people who built the house about the school drawings she designed, and they quickly understood and started working.