Testing 🍋

Hi this is a bit of a one shot because I wanted to change my writing style a bit and see which you guys prefer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was about to leave the Pizza Plex when suddenly a large cold hand grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards its body.

"I saw you in the audience." His voice was low as if he were telling me a secret. I give a small nod to guarantee him.

The alligators eyes weren't visible, but his sharp teeth were as they pulled into a smug smile.

"Meet me in my green room, doll." His hand was now on the waist of my pants and he gave them a little tug before walking away.

Was a literal robot just flirting with me?

I nod. Not to him but more to check if this was real. It certainly was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snuck to his room as he told me to and I gave his door a soft knock.

I could hear stomping and things falling over from behind it before the alligator opened the door nonchalantly.

He took my hand in his a placed a soft kiss on my knuckles that made my insides do a cartwheel.

"Montgomery Gator. But you can call me Monty." My hand was still in his as he sauntered me into his room. It was cold and messy in there.

"So... ehm... why did you want me here?" I'm almost 99% sure I knew the real reason I was there but I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of someone who was basically a celebrity.

"Y/N, I have needs... and I want someone I can trust to fulfill them. I know you're here often and I've been watching you. You're a people pleaser." He whispered into my ear while he forced me to stand in front of him looking outwards as every one of his words and breathes would brush at my neck.

"You know my name." I said sounding quite stunned.

"I know everyone's name who enters this place... but I want yours to fill my head with memories when I hear it."

I stood quietly as he examined my heated body.

"So what do you say..? I can give you the time of your life and make you feel like royalty." I laughed nervously unsure of what to say. "Speaking of royalty, a princess needs her throne. You could sit on my lap all day if you pleased. Or my face." He laughed a bit at his last comment and I was still trying to make sense of everything.

"Awh c'mon now, you aren't scared of big ol' Montygomery Gator are ya?" He teased me while his hand touched my waist where it pleased.

"No..." I say softly while staring at the ground.

"Pretty liar." Monty states as I could feel his mouth hover around my neck waiting for the perfect moment to bare his teeth.

"I bet you taste real sweet." Without any hesitation Monty began to place bites along my neck and my body shuddered with every new hickey that was placed.

"I-is this aloud..?" I asked shakily, trying to regain my thoughts.

"I'm a robot made for children's party's, what d' you think?" He asked sarcastically.

Monty took a look at his art on my neck and smiled confidently which made me feel slightly embarrassed but wanting more from him.

Monty noticed my body language and took the sign.

"C'mon use your words princess."

"I'm sure you'd like that." I say softly in barely a whisper but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Well damn, she speaks. Who knew?" Monty gives my shoulders a squeeze and leans back towards my ears. "You ready to be a good little slut for me?"

I give him a small smile which is yes enough for him.

The Gator plops down on the couch in a comfortable position with his legs in a man spread.

He pulls his glasses down to show me he was ready for me. He was down for it.

It gave me time to take a look at his blood coloured eyes which stood out with with his hair.

"C'mon puppy dog." Monty pats on his lap for me to sit on it and I do as I was told.

I hurry over and sit while Monty shifts to make me more comfortable.

His leg does a bit of a bounce underneath me and I gasp when he starts.

"Relax doll..." Monty hushes into my ear. But how could I relax while a 7 foot tall robot was almost making me give him a lap dance?!

I fidget with my sleeves trying to avoid Monty seeing my flustered face.

"What's wrong? Eager?" He cocks a brow and I feel his hand slip under the bottom of my shirt and travel to my bra clasp. He unhooks it with just his nail.

"That's a magic trick I don't get to use to often." Monty tugs on once side of my bra. "Take it off." He demands. I had my shirt just above my head and he grabs it from me and drops it onto the floor.

"Who's eager now..?" I muttered quietly which earns a small growl from Monty. I drop the bra and Monty stares at my chest with a smile.

"What are you gonna do..?" I ask quietly and before I knew it my hands were on the buckle of his belt.

"Take it off." I get to work and unloop the belt and before I knew he pushes me onto the floor and pulls out his length.

He was erect for sure.

"Oh m-" before I could get the words out I was gagged by his member. It shocked me at first but I gave in and began to suck on it.

"Atta girl." Monty plays with my hair while I'm busy. "Nice warm up for ya." He grabs me again and pulls my pants straight from my body as if it were made of paper.

He makes me spit on his cock and than he stroked at it to lube it up.

"Try not to scream to much cry baby." He begins to push into me and I squirm and before I could let out a small whine or yelp Montys hands was clasped to my face.

"Is it... in, yet?" I huff out trying not to scream at the feeling.

"Bout' halfway." My eyes widen and he continues to push me down.

My stomach felt like it could tear open as I breathe shaky breaths down Montys neck.

"I'll try t' be gentle on ya, alright?" I nod with a small whine sound.

Monty places each hand on my waist and slides them to my hips.

Monty pounds himself into me repeatedly trying to find a weak spot that over stimulates me. When he hits it I let out a bit of a squeal.

He slams into the spot, over and over again and I feel my orgasm about to come. He feels me tighten and he lets out small grunts with every thrust and collision of our hips.

I hide my face in his neck and mask my moans and screams. As much as Monty would love to hear me sing his name, he allowed me to do it anyways.

"C'mon pretty girl. Cum for me."

I pound my fists on his back like a toddler having a tantrum. I wanted to feel the relief and my orgasm was just tricking me.

Monty slams once more at the place and I let out a shriek as I feel myself release around Monty which makes his thrusts sloppier and faster.

He continues to thrust and I could barely get my words out at how overwhelmed I was, causing my eyes to tear up but never fall.

"I'm not finished yet." He answered the question before I could even form a coherent sentence.

I could myself losing consciousness and before I knew it I was being filled by Monty I let out a groan at the feeling which only makes him chuckle.

"You almost blacked out on me." He teased and pulled me off of his length. I groan tiredly. "Get your rest baby. You've gotta be up early tomorrow."

Thanks for reading this test thing :) I just tried to change up how I was writing a bit and this was more of a one shot chapter <3