"Look at the shop, It's great for someone to be a boss, and even a fly can't escape his eyes."

Yang Shifeng suddenly laughed, shook his head helplessly, and took out a book from the things he brought back. He said, "This is the Three Character Classic you want, I bought it back."

Shíyī took it over, the reason she wanted Yang Shifeng to buy it was that she planned to use this to teach him to read and learn the characters in the Three Character Classic, which was basically not difference.

During this period of time, due to Xiao Shishi's reasons, he didn't have time to teach him to read. Now that Xiao Shishi is healed, the previous literacy plan can be carried out again.

Yang Shifeng can probably guess the use of this book, his eyes flashed a smile, and he took out an oiled paper bag from the things he brought back, and before opening it, a strong aroma emanated, "Here, you can. Eat together with Xiaoshi."

Shíyī opened the oil-paper package, and inside were blocks of brightly colored pastries, red, green, and green were very beautiful, he immediately twisted a piece and put it in her mouth, the taste was really good.

Shíyī twisted another piece and sent it to Yang Shifeng's mouth, "You can taste one too."

Yang Shifeng glanced at Xiaoshi and found that the little guy was looking at them with his eyes open.

Yang Shifeng Avoided Shíyī,

"Open your mouth." Yang Shifeng had no choice but to quickly open his mouth and swallow the pastry he was fed." Goods."

Shíyī raised the corner of her mouth, took the pastry to the counter, twisted a piece and handed it to Xiao Shishi's mouth, "Little Shishi open your mouth."

Xiao Shishi was much crisper, and immediately opened his mouth and swallowed the cake inside his mouth, the little mouth is bulging, and it moves like a hamster.

"Is it delicious?"

Xiao Shishi nodded his head, and his voice was a little unclear, "It's too good."

"Yo, what is Xiao Shishi eating?" A kind voice came from outside the door. Xiao Shishi looked up and saw that it was Grandma Wang, her eyes lit up immediately, and she shouted, "Grandma Wang!"

"Hey!" Grandma Wang walked in, looked at Xiao Shishi's appearance and nodded again and again, "It's good, you've grown meat."

Xiao Shishi was very happy, and patted his belly, "Grandma Wang, I eat a lot of delicious food every day. , I have enough to eat."

Grandma Wang was very relieved to know that Xiao Shi was doing well. She looked at Shi Yi and Yang Shifeng and said, "Shi Feng, Doctor Shi, you are so kind to Xiao Shi, thank you."

Yang Shifeng waved his hand, "Grandma Wang, I have nothing to thank, Xiao Shitou is very good, and we all like him."

Xiao Shi, who was listening, immediately grinned happily, revealing his white millet teeth.

"Okay, okay." Grandma Wang was relieved, and then handed the soy sauce jar in her hand to Yang Shifeng: "Shifeng, I have no soy sauce at home, you can bring me a jar."

Yang Shifeng took it and gave it to Grandma Wang packed a jar of soy sauce. Grandma Wang handed the money to Yang Shifeng and was about to leave with the soy sauce. Coincidentally, someone came in. When they saw Grandma Wang, they said hello, "He, Grandma Wang, come and buy it Things too?"

Grandma Wang smiled, "Yes, from the village chief's house, are you here to buy things?"

The person who came was the village chief's wife, she glanced at Yang Shifeng with a smile, and said, "This is for Cui Lan marriage ..thanks to matchmaker Sun, I'm here to buy something for her, thank her for make such a good marriage for my Cuilan."