Shíyī saw Yang Shifeng's sullen face and sighed. He had a very difficult life when he was a child. Maybe when he saw this child, he thought of himself, so he felt so uncomfortable.

"What about the child's father? His stepmother treats him like this, his father must not know it, right?" Shíyī is more strange, that woman is not a biological mother, she can understand if she can do it, but father is always biological father ? You can't watch a child being abused like this, can you?

"His father knew about the child, but he didn't care about it."

"Ah? Don't care?"

"Little Shitou's mother ran away with a businessman not long after he was born. Shishi's father was angry and embarrassed, and he didn't like Xiao Shishi. , even suspected that Xiao Shi was not his own, and later married the current one, turning a blind eye to what that woman did, otherwise you think that woman would dare to abuse the child in such an upright manner?"

That's right, no wonder the woman was so blatant, and she didn't feel guilty at all when she was seen. It turned out that her husband didn't want to care at all.

Tsk tsk, there is still such a man, Shíyī doesn't know what to say.

"Then the villagers don't care about it? The village chief doesn't care?"

Yang Shifeng shook his head, his voice a little low, "At first, some villagers couldn't stand it and would say it, but everyone is afraid of that woman, and whoever says it will scold others for more care. She also told people that if they wanted to meddle in her own business, he would bring Xiao Shishi home to raise him, so that no one would care. They can only manage that family not to throw or sell Xiao Shi."

Shíyī frowned as she listened, this matter is really helpless, it is indeed a family affair, and one can't watch others treat their children. All right? There's really no good way to fix this for a while.

The two of them were thinking about their thoughts, and they didn't say anything along the way. After half an hour, they arrived at Changhe Village and inquired about Zhu Butcher's house all the way. There is a row of pig houses built in front of this house, and there are about a dozen pigs in it. No matter how far you go, you can smell the smell.

When Yang Shifeng brought Shíyī in, there was a pig that had just been killed lying on the ground in the yard, and several Chinese characters were handling the pig with his shirtless. Yang Shifeng's eyes flashed, and he immediately turned around to cover Shíyī eyes, "It's inconvenient for you to go inside, I'll just go in, you go in the carriage and wait."

Shíyī eyes are so powerful, in fact, she just saw what inside. A shirtless man, knowing why Yang Shifeng said that, Shíyī heart has already blossomed with laughter.

This vinegar jar.

"Okay, then I'll wait for you in the carriage." Since he didn't want her to see it, she shouldn't. Although she has seen even more exaggerated ones, this is just a trifle.

Yang Shifeng sent Shíyī into the carriage at the door, and then entered the courtyard of this house.

When the host saw him coming in, he asked suspiciously, "Who are you? What's the matter?"

Yang Shifeng first greeted the family politely and said who he was, and then told him his intentions.

The owner of the house is a big man with a big face and a rough face. He looks like a hill when he goes to that station. He looks scary at first sight. Everyone calls him Zhu Laosan. At this moment, he frowned and waved his hands after hearing what Yang Shifeng said, "That's not good, all the pigs in my family are sold to the pork stalls in the town, the people in the village don't sell them, and your quantity is small, I can't sell them. ."