"Cough, cough..." Shíyī couldn't help coughing again, her eyes were so blurred that she couldn't open them, and tears flowed out of them. The smoke in the kitchen hadn't dissipated, and if she stayed longer, he would be choked to death. Shíyī didn't care about the rice in the pot, so she hurried out and fell into a broad embrace as soon as she reached the door of the kitchen.

"Shíyī, how are you!" Yang Shifeng's voice was trembling. He picked up Shíyī and ran out. He didn't put her down until he ran into the vegetable garden, but he hugged her tightly and didn't let go. His eyes roamed her body worriedly, for fear that she was injured, "Is there any injury?"

Shíyī felt that he was afraid, and hurriedly said: "It's okay, I'm not hurt, it's just in the kitchen. It's all smoke, I'm choking." Speaking of this, Shíyī felt a little embarrassed, touched her nose, and whispered, "I almost set the kitchen on fire just now."

Hey, she rarely wanted to cook a meal, Shíyī didn't expect it to be like this. She saw that Yang Shifeng's usual cooking was very simple. He was cooking and washing vegetables at the same time. He didn't delay in both places. It was so easy, who knew she could just cook rice and be like this.

What did she do wrong?

Yang Shifeng didn't care as long she didn't catch fire. After confirming that Shíyī was not injured, the heart in his chest fell to the ground. God knows that he was scared to death when he saw her in the kitchen just now, and his back is still covered in cold sweat. .

If there is anything wrong with her, then he... Yang Shifeng closed his eyes tightly, endured the fear in his heart and asked, "How did you go to the kitchen sm?"

Shíyī moved to another place to answer: "I see that you are so busy, thinking that I am fine, so I will cook some rice. I don't know why there is no fire in the stove, but it is all smoke.

" I know why, but it must be because there is too much firewood, there is no space, and the fire can't burn, and it all turns into smoke. But Yang Shifeng didn't plan to explain this matter to her, he didn't want her to cook again, it was too dangerous.

"Cooking is difficult, some people just can't do it well, it's easy to burn down the kitchen, and people will be in danger, so you don't cook in the future, I'll do it, I'm used to it, if you're hungry, you can call me, okay?"

Shíyī actually still had some lingering fears in her heart, not because she was in danger, but because she really burned the Yang family's kitchen, so how could she have the face to face Grandpa Yang. After this time, Shíyī also realized that cooking is not as easy as she thought. Maybe as Yang Shifeng said, she is the one who is destined to cook poorly. It seems that she should not try this in the future.

Shíyī touched her nose and said decisively: "I won't do it next time, you should come."

Yang Shifeng nodded, reached out and wiped the tears on Shíyī cheeks, looking at her current appearance, he really don't know whether to cry or laugh. At this time, Shíyī face was black and gray, her hair was messy, and there were traces of tears on her face, no different from beggars on the street. But this made Yang Shifeng's fear dilute a lot.

Yang Shifeng took Shíyī and took her to her room, pressed her to a chair, went into the bathroom, took a basin, poured a basin of water, and wiped her face with a towel. Shíyī looked at the black and ashes on the towel, and could already imagine how crazy she was now, but she didn't move, she just raised her face and asked him to wipe it, anyway, it was her own, what was she afraid of.

"Is it still busy outside? Can Grandpa Yang be busy alone?"

"There's no one left. Everyone went home for lunch. Grandpa can handle it. Are you hungry?"