When the candy was all over, and the scene returned to normal again, Grandpa Yang opened the courtyard door to welcome everyone into the house. Suddenly, the spacious room seemed crowded.

Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang both stood at the counter and began to sell things to those who came in.

"Give me two pounds of white noodles."

"I want a pot of soy sauce, and a pot of wine."

"Give me a knife and two candles." "

" I want..."

Many people are crowding in front of the counter talking about what they want to buy. When Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang hear this person talking, they can't hear that person talking. Take it, two people and four hands are not enough at all.

Seeing this Shíyī patted the counter hard, and the voice was so loud that it caught everyone's mind, "Today there are too many people, it's easy to make mistakes when you crowd like this, and the speed is slow, everyone line up, line up in two lines, one by one. Come on, it will definitely be a lot faster."

Everyone knows Shíyī and knows that this is a famous genius doctor. Many of them have also found Shíyī to save their lives. Naturally, they are very convinced by her words. In the future, if you get sick, you won't be able to get a divine doctor for treatment, so as soon as Shíyī words fell, everyone consciously lined up and said what they wanted to buy one by one.

This is indeed much more efficient, not only fast, but also error-free and clear, Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang breathed a sigh of relief.

However, there were still too many people. It was almost noon, and there were still many people waiting in line to buy things. Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang didn't even get to rest for a while.

Shíyī touched her hungry, grumbling stomach, guessing that Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang would only be hungrier than her at this time. Probably out of strength.

Shíyī thought about it and felt that she could go to the kitchen to make something to eat, since she wasn't that busy anyway.

She did what she thought. Shíyī rolled up her sleeves and went into the kitchen. Although she had never cooked in her life, she had never eaten pork and had never seen a pig run? She've been here for so long, and watched Yang Shifeng cook countless times. If you follow Yang Shifeng's way, you should be able to make it, right?

Shíyī first scooped two scoops of rice from the rice box and put it into a pot according to Yang Shifeng's usual way of cooking. After washing it with water, put it into the pot. How much, she want to ask Yang Shifeng, but seeing that he is busy and not easy to disturb, she simply added a little more, anyway, it is almost the same.

Sitting under the stove, Shíyī followed Yang Shifeng's usual steps, first lit a handful of grass with a fire stick, and then stuffed the firewood into it. The stove was successfully ignited, and the corners of Shíyī mouth turned up. A little satisfaction, it turns out that cooking is not that difficult.

The firewood can be burned for a long time, so she let the fire burn on , and went to the vegetable garden in the backyard to pick a handful of cabbage and two eggplants. Shíyī plan to make fried cabbage and another fried eggplant at noon. These two are the easiest. It's easy to do. As a result, she didn't even enter the kitchen with the vegetables, when Shíyī saw thick smoke coming out of it. Shíyī was surprised , and couldn't even care about the vegetables, so she hurried in and choked immediately. Eyes can barely see.

Shíyī coughed twice, hurriedly covered her mouth and nose and ran in. Shíyī ran to the stove to see that the fire inside was gone, and all turned into thick smoke that was blowing out desperately. Shíyī was really afraid of burning the kitchen. Now, she took the initiative and took a basin of water and poured it into it. After the sound of "Zizzi", the thick smoke inside gradually stopped coming out.