Yang Shifeng looked at Shíyī immediately.

Shíyī handed the written purchase list to Yang Shifeng from her sleeve, "Go to town by yourself, I can't go today, I'll go take a look." If it was before, Shíyī would not necessarily go to see it. It has nothing to do with her, and she is not a warm-hearted person. Now, she wants to live here well, and she is willing to take good care of the people here.

She is willing to take the initiative to approach Yang Shifeng's life.

Yang Shifeng didn't pick up the paper, stood still, and looked a little hesitant.

When Shíyī saw this, he immediately put the paper into his hand and pushed him again, "Okay, go ahead, next time you go to town and I'll be with you, don't delay this time, I'll wait for you to come back. "

Yang Shifeng looked at the three people in the carriage who were waiting to go to the town, then put the paper in his sleeve, took a deep look, and drove the donkey cart away.

Shíyī took Uncle Liang to the house, "I'm going to get my medicine box, tell me what's going on now, okay, why do you have a fever?"

Uncle Liang wiped the sweat from his head and explained: "The previous time When my second son was in the field, he accidentally cut his thigh with a sickle. The wound was deep, and there was a lot of blood. At that time, when Doctor Shíyī was not there, we couldn't do anything about it. We still used an earth formula to stop the bleeding a little. Then we sent him to the town to find a doctor for treatment, but after he came back, he always had a fever. Until the middle of the night last night,he suddenly had a high fever, and it couldn't go back. We knew you were back, so we came to find you quickly."

Shíyī didn't say a word, she accelerated her pace, went into the house and grabbed the medicine box, find Grandpa Yang explained and followed Uncle Liang away.

When Shíyī arrived at Uncle Liang's house, his second daughter-in-law greeted him worriedly, and said with a choked sob, "Father, Doctor Shíyī, you've come, he's burned even worse, and now he's not awake, and he can't even scream. "

When Uncle Liang heard this, his face changed immediately, and his voice trembled, "Doctor Shíyī, look at my son."

Shíyī went to the second room of Liang's family, and there was a smell of medicine when she entered the bed. The man was closing his eyes, his face was burning red, and he was obviously in a coma.

Shíyī stepped forward to look at his eyes, checked his pulse again, and said, "Show me his wound."

The second daughter-in-law of the Liang family immediately rolled up Liang Er's trouser legs, The injured part was exposed, "It's here, last time he was deeply injured, and the wound kept hurting."

The wound was still wrapped in gauze. Shíyī brought the scissors from the medicine box and cut the gauze directly, exposing the wound inside. . Looking at it, Shíyī knew why he had a fever.

The wound is really serious, almost as long as a palm, and it is very deep. The flesh is open. The wound has not healed for so long. Instead, it is very red and swollen. It is obviously inflamed. There are even signs of festering on the edges. Might be really festering.

Such a wound must be sutured, otherwise it will not be easy to heal, but there is no suture here, not only is the wound not sutured, but even the disinfection and care are not in place, and it is inevitable that it will become like this.

The most urgent task now is to deal with the wound, and it cannot be delayed any longer.

Shíyī immediately ordered: "Prepare me a jar of white wine, I will use it, and boiled water and candles."