every night? Yang Shifeng's eyebrows moved, hesitant, but looking at the words Shíyī wrote on the paper, his heart started to move again. If he could also recognize these words, would he be able to write with Shíyī?

"Okay, I'll learn!"

Shíyī laughed and patted him on the shoulder, "Then you have to study hard in the future, if you don't study well, I'll be strict at it. By the way, I don't even have a ruler, otherwise you Make one for me, it's specially used to beat the hand board, I heard that it hurts to beat people."

Yang Shifeng glanced at Shíyī, stood up silently and went to work.

Shíyī laughed in the back, imagining in her mind that she was hitting Yang Shifeng's prototype with a ruler, and Yang Shifeng felt aggrieved by the beating and felt that this picture was cool.

"Girl, why are you laughing?" Grandpa Yang came in from outside and asked Shíyī happy appearance.

Shíyī stopped smiling and decided to save face for Yang Shifeng, "It's nothing, I'm happy when I think the shop is about to open."

"Oh, I'm really happy too. Ah, I went to greet everyone in the village just now, there are two people from your fourth in-law's family who are going to town with you tomorrow, they have a lot of things; and , Zhang Wubo, are also going."

Yang Shifeng nodded, without looking at Shíyī , silently took four benches from her side and placed them in the donkey cart, where people could sit.

Shíyī poked her waist and whispered in his ear: "I don't want to sit in the carriage, I want to sit next to you and ride the donkey with you."

Yang Shifeng Put one down, and finally took three and put them in the carriage.

Shíyī quietly raised the corner of her mouth.

............

the next day,

Shíyī got up early , and the sky was still numb, and the three people who wanted to go to town with Yang Shifeng also arrived early.. Yang Shifeng sat in front of the car, Shíyī sat next to him, and the two were not crowded at all.

"Grandpa, I'm going." Yang Shifeng said to Grandpa Yang, who was standing at the door, and set off with the donkey cart.

Shíyī also waved to Grandpa Yang, but before the carriage left the village, someone chased it from behind and stopped the carriage.

"Doctor Shíyī, it's fortunate that you didn't leave, otherwise it would be over." The person who came was from the village, Yang Shifeng called him Uncle Liang, and he was sweating from running early in the morning, so he should be in a hurry.

As soon as Shíyī saw it, she knew that he was here to find her. There must be some emergency that he had to deal with herself, otherwise he wouldn't have come to her at half-bright this day.

Hey, it looks like she can't go to town today.

Shíyī glanced at Yang Shifeng and got out of the car. Yang Shifeng also got out of the car and asked, "Uncle Liang, what's wrong with you? Is there something wrong?"

Uncle Liang panted and replied, "Shi Feng, your second brother Liang is not well, the fever started in the middle of the night, not only it has not gone away, but is getting worse and worse, I was really afraid that he would burn out, so I hurried to find Doctor Shíyī." After speaking, he turned to Shíyī and said pleadingly: "Doctor Shíyī, please Please help me, my second son is really burning too badly, you can show him quickly."