Yang Shifeng touched the head of the donkey, led the new member of the family, and took Shíyī to the things he needed in the buyer. Shíyī thought about it and said, "Anyway, we will be able to open a shop in a few days. We have to come to the town to buy goods at some point, but there are too many things to import, so why don't you take some back this time, so as not to be unable to pull the donkey cart next time."

Yang Shifeng had no objection and said, "Then let's bring back something that can be stored for a long time and is relatively light, such as salt, sugar, tea, tobacco leaves, etc."

Shíyī followed Yang Shifeng to sell oil and salt In the sauce and vinegar place, all these kitchen condiments are sold. The boss quoted the price for the two of them. Yang Shifeng knew the price.he also plan to sell it at this price. If it is more expensive than the one sold in the town, the villagers will naturally be reluctant to buy it. Therefore, their purchase price must be cheap, and if they want to be cheap, they must buy more goods and get the goods at low prices from the boss. .

Yang Shifeng said to the boss: "Boss, if we buy more, can it be cheaper?"

"This..." The boss looked at Yang Shifeng and Shíyī and hesitantly asked, "How much do you want to buy?"

Yang Shifeng said, "Let's take 20 catties of brown sugar first, and then 20 catties of salt."

This amount is just a bit too much for the boss, but it's not too much, so the boss thought about it and said, "Then I can only give you a penny cheaper per catty, no more."

Yang Shifeng pondered for a while, and did not rush to refute, but said: "Boss, I don't only buy this much, I just didn't bring a donkey cart today, I can only buy So much, if the price of your house is favorable, I will come to buy a lot of other things in two days, and the quantity of each item will not be small, and I will come to buy it for a long time in the future, what do you think, boss?"

When the boss heard the words and thought, he was a little afraid that Yang Shifeng was lying to him, but then he thought it was not that serious. Even if he lied to him, he would only make less money. He has nothing to lose, but if it is true, it can be considered to have developed a big customer, and he will earn more in the future.

Then, the boss made a decision, "Okay, then three cents per catty is less, and the price can't be less."

Yang Shifeng also knew that this price was the boss's bottom line, so he didn't bargain any more, he gave the money directly to the boss, and then took it. The two big bags went to the place selling tea and tobacco leaves, bought them at a low price in the same way, and reached a long-term cooperation agreement with the boss.

Shíyī found out that although Yang Shifeng is usually foolish, he doesn't have any stage fright when doing things. Instead, he can control the overall situation. It is a good material for business. It seems that she has such a good idea, and it suits him unexpectedly. .l

Two people lead a rare donkey, and there are four very large packages on the donkey. This is naturally particularly eye-catching. When entering the village, many villagers gathered around and asked Shíyī first. The matter of returning, and then curiously asked the donkey and what was on the donkey's back.

Shíyī is now accustomed to the gossip and curiosity of these villagers. She used his fingers to dig Yang Shifeng's palm and nodded to him. Now is a good time to talk about this news. You can advertise your business and let everyone know first. When the store officially opens, people will naturally come to buy things.

Yang Shifeng agreed and said to the villagers: "I bought the donkey to make a donkey cart, which will be convenient for going to the town in the future, and the burden on the donkey contains some daily necessities, such as tea, rice, oil and salt. Let's open a grocery store here, and in the future, everyone can come to my house to buy things without going to the town."