Aunt Wang glanced at Yang Shifeng carrying Shíyī on his back, smiled ambiguously, and said to Shíyī: "Shi Feng is a good boy, he is capable, he is filial, and he is a good hand both at home and outside, and he is a good boy. He must love his wife, whoever marries him will be lucky, but unfortunately, Aunt Wang, I don't have a daughter, otherwise I'll have to rush Shi Feng to be my son-in-law."

Shíyī glanced down, smiled and nodded, "Isn't it."

Aunt Wang nodded again and again, "Yes, yes, but our, Shi Feng heart , belong to one, and other girls he look down on it." Aunt Wang said meaningfully and looked at Shíyī.

Shíyī raised the corner of her mouth and did not answer Aunt Wang's words. Instead, she leaned into Yang Shifeng's ear and asked, "Really?"

Yang Shifeng breathed heavily, but he didn't speak.

When Shíyī saw him like this, she hummed in her heart, and said to Aunt Wang, "That's not necessarily true. Yang Shifeng has seen quite a few girls, and the matchmaker doesn't know how many have been found for him."

"Uh... ..." Aunt Wang was embarrassed when she heard the words, looked at Yang Shifeng's face, and did not dare to take up this topic, because everyone in the village knew that Grandpa Yang was looking for a girl for Yang Shifeng, and the matchmaker Sun in the village didn't know how many trips to Yang Shifeng. At home, she can't open her eyes and talk nonsense. There is no such thing.

Aunt Wang secretly blamed herself. She shouldn't talk nonsense about this topic. It's good. Doctor Shíyī obviously cares. What if this topic caused two people to quarrel? Doctor Shíyī finally came back.

The more Aunt Wang thought about it, the more uneasy she felt, and she couldn't stay any longer. She hurriedly said, "I remembered that I still have something to ask for the old Yaotou behind. You go first, go first, don't delay things."

Yang Shifeng nodded and walked quickly with Shíyī on his back, pulling the people behind him away in a while.

"There are not many girls, just that one time." Yang Shifeng said suddenly.

Shíyī was stunned for a while, understood what he was talking about, and couldn't help but pursed her lips and smiled, "Oh, really?"

"Hmm." This word is very heavy.

Shíyī actually believed in him, just deliberately teasing him. Shíyī didn't want to embarrass him at all, so she skipped this topic and turned to other things. " The main room is used to open a shop, where can people see a doctor?"

Yang Shifeng wrote lightly: "There is an empty room in the house, which was used to store firewood and sundries, and I sorted it out for you. "

" Have you sorted it out?"

"Well."

Shíyī suddenly didn't know what to say. This man even thought of this, and arranged the medical room that she might never use, just like her room, like her bathroom.

Shíyī bit her lower lip, and whispered in his ear, "Thank you." It's not thank you for the pharmacy, just thank you, thank you for taking me so much in his heart and letting her experience what her two lifetimes have never experienced, the warm of being put in other's heart.

.........................

When they arrived in the town, Yang Shifeng took Shíyī to a place dedicated to selling livestock.

This is a square market, where people are trading livestock freely. Yang Shifeng took Shíyī to look at several donkeys, and finally settled on a young donkey. The price is a little more expensive than other donkeys. Decided to ask for this, signed a contract with the seller, asked the person who manages the market to testify, paid the transaction money, and the donkey is theirs.