Five.

Aiden stretched out her arms, her eyes stinging as she peeled them open. She couldn't believe it was still dark. Surely she'd slept for longer than this. She turned her head, and it was only then she recalled what happened after she went to bed last night~

She heard the zip of her tent being opened, and she turned her head towards the door. A small smile came over her face.

"Hey. What are you doing in here?" She asked, her brows nitting together. He didn't answer at first, as he was busy re-zipping the tent. "Bellamy, what's wrong? What are you doing?"

"Uhh, I don't know." He shrugged. "I don't know what I'm doing anymore, everyone is killing each other and I don't know how to stop it."

"It's not your responsibility to give people morals. They're gonna do what they want no matter what you say. Whatever the hell they want." She shrugged. "It's just life." He shook his head.

"It's not right."

"No, I know-"

"And I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know you don't want us to get hurt, but I-"

"No, Aiden, you." She suddenly stopped talking. "I don't want you to get hurt. I don't care about anyone else... maybe Octavia. But you, you just, I don't know what would happen if I ever lost you."

"Okay... why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're infatuating." He said, closing the gap between them. "And I need to know what you're thinking, if you're ever... thinking about me."

"You wanna know if I ever think about you, if I ever think about how you keep me safe, how you look at me, how you literally send chills through me then... then honestly, I gotta tell you, it's all I can think about. I don't know what your doing to me, or what you're trying to accomplish by doing it but you need to stop."

"You want me to stop?"

"No, I- yes, yes... no, I don't know." She breathed in frustration. "There's so much that could go wrong."

"We don't have to commit to anything, nobody needs to know." She looked up at him, finally meeting his eyes.

"I knew you were trouble." She said, before abruptly reaching up and kissing him.~

Aiden smiled to herself, gently moving his hair from his face. He twitched slightly when the tips of her fingers slid across his skin, and his eyes opened.

"Hey." She breathed.

"Hi." He smiled. "Is this the part where you tell me to get out and never speak of this again?"

"No, you can stay for a little bit if you want." She hummed. "But I don't think we should tell anyone about this."

"Whatever you want, as long as it means that we can still-"

"I don't think you've thought any of this through. It, its not gonna work like this, and I'm sure on some level you know that."

"We can figure something out."

"Can we?" Clearly what was turning out to be a touchy conversation, was interrupted by a voice.

"Aiden, you awake?"