Bai Qingyun: "If you encounter something, tell us, we will find a way to solve it for you, are you worried because of your grandmother's illness?"

    Lian Yue shook his head, "No, I didn't encounter it." What's the matter." He just couldn't find the little fairy no matter how much he looked.

    Bai Qingyun and Wang Linshan had no choice but to continue leaning against the window to watch the liveliness below.

    At the bottom, Zhang Saner, a prodigal son with several people, kicked the parents girls,and  pull the little girl into his arms to small fragrant . The customers at the stall were so frightened that they all ran away, leaving only Shíyī who continued to eat wontons calmly. .

    The stall owner and his wife saw that their baby daughter was about to be taken advantage of, and regardless of the pain in their bodies, they got up and pulled  Zhang San'er. In the end, Zhang San was so annoyed that they simply kicked out, and this time they directly  kicked and flew backwards, and the little girl happened saw them hit the table where Shíyī was eating. Shíyī bowl of wontons was all hit and scattered, the bowl fell to the ground, and half of the wonton soup was sprinkled on Shíyī clothes.

    Shíyī  looked at the large oil stains on her clothes, and a storm gathered in her eyes. This dress was bought for her by Yang Shifeng who went to town on purpose.

    No one noticed that Shíyī, who was sitting in the corner, slowly stood up and walked step by step to Zhang San'er, who was still dragging and teasing Xiaoya.

    Zhang San was still holding Xiaoya in his arms, and kept his mouth close and want to kiss her, "Little lady, give me a kiss, I will take you home as a concubine, keep your delicious and spicy food, and enjoy it for a lifetime— Ah!!!"

    Before Zhang San'er finished speaking, he was kicked to the ground by a force, his face fell to the ground,  came to eat dog shit, and the little girl who was being pulled by him  get out, and hurried to her parents The parents were helped up by the side, and the family hugged and cried.

    "Ah—" Another scream rang out, and Zhang San'er, who was kicked to the ground, was about to get up, but was stomped on the back by Shíyī, only to feel that his internal organs were twisted together in pain and Can't get up.

    The men who followed Zhang San'er were about to come up and teach this daring woman a lesson, but when they saw Shíyī face, they all closed their mouths, stood still one by one, and like  were pressed  by the  pause button, they even forgot that their friend was being beaten.

    Upstairs——

    "Oh my God, look, look, it's rare for someone to stand up and fight the injustice."

    "She's still a woman, she's really courageous!"

    "However, it's really hard to stamp like that, you deserve it, look at Zhang San Er's face, haha..."

    "This woman is probably not a local, she doesn't know the background of Zhang San'er's family, so she dared to take action. It's a pity, I guess she won't be able to get good fruit in the end, Zhang The old man of the third family condoned this prodigal son the most."

    Bai Qingyun and Wang Linshan were having a good time discussing, seeing Lian Yue alone in a daze, and called him again, "Lian Yue Lian Yue, come and have a look Ah, someone stood up to fight the injustice, and she's still a woman."

    Unfortunately, even Yue was not interested and didn't move.

    Wang Linshan rolled his eyes and continued to stare at the situation below.