Xiaoya was said to be beautiful, she blushed and stomped her feet embarrassedly, "Oh, Dad, don't talk nonsense."

    "Haha, I'm telling the truth." The little girl father laughed even more happily.

    The little girl mother also nodded in agreement, her daughter is indeed very beautiful, and the people who came to propose marriage recently are about to step on the threshold of her house, which makes her, the mother, both proud and worried. The marriage of this daughter should not be sloppy. .

    "Girl, this is your wonton, use it slowly." Xiaoya bit her lip slightly and carefully handed the wonton to Shíyī.

    Nodding Shíyī picked up a spoon and scooped one out and put it in her mouth. It was thin and fleshy, delicious, and tasted pretty good, but it wasn't as delicious as what Yang Shifeng made.

    Shíyī pursed her lips, lowered her head and continued to eat one by one.

    "Ah—you let me go—" Just when Shíyī ate half a bowl, a scream rang in her ears, and it was the little girl who just delivered her wontons.

    Shíyī did not look up and continued to eat her own wontons.

    "Don't be afraid, little lady, let's chat with  brother, what are you afraid of? Haha..." A man in a purple robe held on to Xiaoya's hand.

    A few people dressed up as young masters who came with the purple robe man followed suit, "That's right, chatting with our third young masters can make more money than you can sell a broken wonton, and it's more cost-effective."

    "Hahaha.... ..." Several people laughed wildly.

    The little girl was so anxious that her eyes were red, and she pulled her hands vigorously, "Let me go! Let me go!"

The stall owner and his wife were so anxious, they begged beside them, "Young master, please do well, let go of my daughter, I beg you......."

    The man in the purple robe kicked the couple impatiently, "Bum, don't come and get in my way, don't be rude here!"

The  old couple was staggered by the man and almost fell to the ground.

    "Father-mother-" Xiaoya shouted anxiously.

    "Look, that prodigal Zhang San'er is making trouble again."

At this time, in a restaurant box on the second floor, a man in a white robe leaned against the window and looked at the scene below and said.

    "Really, Qingyun, is that prodigal kid molesting a good woman again?" The man in green robe sitting at the table asked with a smile.

    The white-robed man named Bai Qingyun nodded with a smile, "Otherwise, what good things could he do?"

    "Haha, I don't know which girl was unlucky to be attracted to him this time." Wang Linshan said and walked to the window. While watching, he saw the little girl who was molested, and said, "This girl is indeed quite beautiful, no wonder she is unlucky to be favored by that prodigal son."

    "Lian Yue, come and have a look, run over there. What's the point of drinking tea continuously?" Bai Qingyun called to another friend who was sitting at the table.

    Lian Yue shook his head, not interested in what was going on below.

    Wang Linshan let out a "tsk", "I said, Lian Yue, what happened to you recently? Ever since you went to your grandmother's place last time, you have been in awe when you come back. It's like losing your soul every day. What happened to you? "