Yang Shifeng divided the meat on the ground, put it on with a rope and held it in his hand, then walked out the door, and when he came to Song Juanhua, he said, "Second aunt, there is only so much left. , the rest is left for grandpa to eat, you don't care about grandpa's meat, right?"

    "You—" Song Juanhua was so angry that she wanted to curse, but Yang Shifeng had already gone out to deliver meat and ignored her.

    Song Juanhua couldn't say what was in her mouth. She stomped her feet and turned to look at the meat left on the ground. Visually, it looked like more than ten kilograms. With so much left, can the old man finish it?

    Song Juanhua looked left and right, and when she saw no one, she quietly walked to the meat, and was about to reach out to pick up the meat on the ground, when suddenly her hand was hit by a stone, and instantly went numb.

    Song Juanhua cried out in pain, and covered her injured hand with her other hand, "Who is it? Who beat the old lady?"

    "Me." Shíyī came out of the room and looked at Song Juanhua lightly, "keep your hand safe, take what he gave to you, don't move it if it's not yours."

    Song Juanhua was a little embarrassed when she saw Shíyī. During this time, she was very respectful when she saw Shíyī for the legs treatment. She have to please, but now her brother's legs have been cured, and there is no need to take medicine, as long as it is taken orally, that is to say, it will be less courtesy to  Shíyī.

    Thinking of this, Song Juanhua became more confident, not as cautious as before, and said with a smile: "It's  Shíyī the doctor, I don't want to do anything, can I just take a look? I'm the second aunt, don't I? Can’t see what’s in my nephew’s house? In terms of qualifications, I seem to be more qualified than you to manage Shi Feng’s things, right? After all, you have no specific relationship with Shi Feng, right?”

    Shíyī curled the corner of her mouth, she dragged a stool and sat down in front of the pork, "Then do you think Yang Shifeng wants you or me?"

    Song Juanhua was choked for a moment. Of course, she knew that that stinky boy Yang Shifeng was fascinated by this little demon girl. What this woman said was what she said, but this woman is too shameless. Can she say this casually?

    " doctor Shíyī , I'm just  telling you, you are too careless as a girl, you are not afraid of others' jokes if you live together like this, you have nothing to do with Shi Feng, and you don't marry him, You’re still about to leave, so why  you  occupy someone’s room? You will delay Shi Feng’s search for a wife, so be a human being, you have to be more conscious.”

    Shíyī was silent for a while, then raised her eyelids, there was nothing in her eyes. Looking at Song Juanhua without any emotion, "What's your business? Dogs take mice."

    "You!" Song Juanhua was annoyed and patted her chest, "Shi Feng's parents are not here, I'm Shi Feng's second aunt, I care about him right and wrong.  in the future he will have to take care of his wife's affairs, so why can't I take care of it?"

    Song Juanhua said and smiled, "Besides, Shi Feng is young and ignorant, as the second aunt, must I not care for my future niece. Do you think about it? If my future niece knows that a girl is staying here, who will marry Shi Feng? Is it possible to let him be a bachelor for the rest of his life?"

     This is completely without any scruples, and the dissatisfaction with Shíyī that has been simmered in the heart is released all at once.

    Shíyī pursed her lips and stared at Song Juanhua, and suddenly she hated the words that came out of her mouth, and also hated this person, too loud!