Shíyī suddenly felt that if Yang Shifeng was in her era, he would definitely be better off than her.

    The scent of rabbit meat soon spread out, filling the entire cave in an instant.

    Yang Shifeng couldn't stand Shíyī expression the most, so he had to speed up the roasting. After it was cooked, he pulled off the rabbit's leg and handed it to her. "Okay, eat it quickly, be careful of being hot."

    Shíyī couldn't wait to take it. , One bite down, the aroma of rabbit meat spreads out in the mouth, and the taste is unbelievably delicious.

    "Yang Shifeng, roasted rabbits are delicious."

    "Then eat more." Yang Shifeng chuckled, seeing that she had finished eating, and tore off a rabbit leg for her, "Next time I will bake it for you at home."

     As soon as Shíyī was about to nod her head, she found that he did not eat the rabbit meat, but took out the pancake in the bag to eat, and grabbed the pancake quickly with his hands, her mood was suddenly not so good, and her tone was very fierce, "Are you? Fool! Don't eat rabbit meat?!"

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and smiled, and immediately stretched out his hand to tear off a piece of rabbit meat and put it in his mouth, coaxing her, "Okay, look at me eating, don't be angry."

With his smile, Shíyī pursed her lips, feeling that she was really nosy, she reached out and returned the cake to him, "You can eat whatever you like."

    Yang Shifeng smiled at her and put the cake away, Eat rabbit meat.

    Shíyī didn't bother to pay attention to him, lowered her head and ate her own meat.

    big fool...

    After the two of them had dinner, Yang Shifeng blocked the thorns at the door from the inside, added some firewood to keep the fire unextinguished, then spread the hay in the corner on the ground, put the blanket on it, and greeted Shíyī to sleep. .

    Shíyī glanced at the straw bed with only one blanket, and asked Yang Shifeng, "What about you?"

    Yang Shifeng was sitting on the rock wall not far away, "I'll sleep by leaning on it, you go to sleep."

    Shíyī In the past, she used to doze off a lot like this, and  realized that he couldn't fall asleep like that, and he would be very tired when he woke up.

    Shíyī walked to the grass bed and lay down, occupying only half of the space, and beckoned to Yang Shifeng, "Come here."

    Yang Shifeng was puzzled and walked over to Shíyī to look at her, "What's wrong?"

    Shíyī patted herself beside him "It's too tiring to sit and sleep, so you lie down and sleep, we are halfway there."

    Shíyī said that the clouds were light and windy, but Yang Shifeng blushed and waved her hands quickly, "No need, no need, I'll just sit and sleep."

    Shíyī lifted the blanket on the other side, "Don't be fussy, just lie down and sleep."

    Yang Shifeng's ears turned red, he took a step back, not daring to look into Shíyī eyes, "I'm used to sleeping on it. It's good to sleep like this."

    Shíyī hated chat like old woman the most. She didn't bother to talk to him. She stretched out her hand and grabbed her wrist. As soon as he was dragged forward, he threw himself on Shíyī.

    Fortunately, Yang Shifeng's instinctive reaction made him stretch out his arms to support Shíyī body at the last moment, so as to avoid directly pressing on Shíyī and crushing her.