"Tried to kill Jasper too." Octavia said.

"What?" Jasper squeaked, leaning towards Octavia.

"Come on. This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy said cockily.

"Come again?" Bellamy questioned.

"Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this."

"Aiden found his fingers on the ground with your knife."

"She's just trying to stich me up!"

"Is this the kind of society that we want? You say there should be no rules. Does that mean that we can kill each other without… without punishment?” Clarke questioned.

"I already told you, I didn't kill anyone."

"I say we float him!" Someone yelled from in the back, and others started to cheer.

"That's not what I'm saying."

"Why not? He deserves to float. It's justice."

"Revenge isn't justice."

"It's justice. Float him!" Everyone suddenly grabbed Murphy, and now it was out of Clarke's control. It happend so fast. In the very next moment, Murphy was close to being hung. The only thing that was allowing him to breathe was a log that he was stood on. "Bellamy, you should do it!"

"I saw you in the woods with Atom." Clarke began. "I know you're not a killer. Bellamy, don't do this." Bellamy turned his head, Aiden meeting his eyes for a moment.

"What do you think?"

"Me? I think you should do what you want." She said, and he nodded, before kicking the log from under Murphy's feet.

"No! How could you?!" Clarke yelled.

"This is on you, princess." Bellamy said. "You should've kept your mouth shut."

"What the hell are you doing?" Finn called, making his way through the crowd. "Cut him down!"

"Stop! Okay?" A young girl, Charlotte, yelled in panic. "Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" The whole crowed dropped quiet, just as Finn cut down Murphy.

"Oh my god."

-----

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy practically scream from outside the tent.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asked the girl, who was clearly frightened.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." She cried.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke fumed.

"She misunderstood me." Bellamy said in his own defence. "Charlotte, that is not what I meant."

"Bring the girl out now!"

"Please don't let them hurt me." Aiden crouched in front of the girl, taking her in her arms.

"Nobody is gonna hurt you, okay." Aiden said, and she felt the girl nodding.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Both Finn and Clarke dropped silent. "Now you stay quiet?"

"Those are your boys out there." Finn accused.

"This is not my fault. If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall."

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out!"

"No!" Charlotte whined. "Please."