Shíyī just walked around him as if he didn't see it, walked directly into the door, turned around and closed the door.

    "Hey! Don't close it!" Song Dawei hurriedly stuck half of his body in, and Shíyī couldn't close it.

    "Get out of the way!" Shíyī said coldly.

    Song Dawei took this opportunity to squeeze his whole body in, with a smile on his face, "Shíyī girls, aren't you going to treat us? I'm here today to treat the disease, so the doctor can't help but receive guests, right?"

     When  Shíyī heard the words, she looked at the man from top to bottom, especially at the key parts of him, and asked, "Do you want to treat kidney deficiency?"

Cai Qiang smiled and continued: "Miss Shíyī, you are really humorous, and you can make jokes, haha."

    Shíyī hooked her mouth, and simply didn't stop him, and went straight into the main room, "I don't like to joke."

    Song Dawei  face twisted, and he followed her into the room pretending not to hear.

    Shíyī put her things down, sat on the table and looked at Song Dawei, "Tell me, what kind of disease do you want to see?"

    Song Dawei had already thought about it, and immediately replied, "I've been feeling tight in my chest these past two days, I don't know what to do. What's the matter, show me."

    "Oh, is your chest tight?" Shíyī stared at his chest.

    Song Dawei nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, my chest is stuffy, but it's so stuffy, Miss Shíyī, would you like to touch it?"

    Shíyī chuckled, grabbed Song Dawei's wrist directly, and put two fingers on his wrist. Then, take it back after a while.

    "Miss Shíyī, what's wrong with me?" Song Dawei asked with a smile.

    Shíyī hooked her lips into a very moving smile, but the words in her mouth were terrifying, "Heart disease."

    "Ah? Heart disease? What is heart disease?" Song Dawei was a little confused, shouldn't she say she is not sick? Then he took advantage of the situation and let her take a closer look. According to the doctor's observations, she would take a closer look at his chest, and then touch it again, and then he would have intimate contact with her.

    How is it different from what he thought?

    Shíyī didn't seem to find his ghostly thoughts, and explained very seriously: "Heart disease is something wrong with your heart, and your heart is about to stop beating."

    "Did you make a mistake in the diagnosis? My heart is broken? I can't! "Song Dawei couldn't believe it, he was obviously feigning illness, where did he get sick? Isn't this little girl fake?

    Shíyī smiled and looked insulted, "Since you don't believe in my medical skills, then go away and don't look to me."

    "No, it's just... just... "Song Dawei has seen Shíyī save people with his own eyes, and he still believes in Shíyī medical skills. Now people in the village think she is a genius doctor, but he is just pretending to be sick. Could it be that he really has something wrong with himself? Something he do not know?

    Thinking of this, Song Dawei panicked and decided that he would rather believe it or not, and hurriedly asked: "Then, is my illness serious? Can it be cured?"

    Shíyī pondered for a while, and said, "It must be cured. For you to get cured, you just have to suffer a little bit, but you don’t know if you can do it.”

    “Yes! Definitely can!” It’s all about your own life. Of course, you can do anything, even in the world.

    Shíyī nodded, "If that's the case, I'll give you an injection first, and then I'll tell you what to do after that."

    Song Dawei nodded without saying a word.

    So, Shíyī took out the silver needle and pierced Song Dawei's body several times in a row. After the piercing, he said to Song Dawei, "Are you feeling weak now, and then your heart is aching?"

    Song Dawei felt it carefully and found that it was really true In this way, he immediately panicked, "It's true, what's wrong with me?"

    Shíyī: "It's because I caused your illness to come out, but it just didn't come out before."

    Song Dawei now believes it, it turns out that it is real There is something wrong with it, otherwise, why does the heart hurt so much, and then the hands and feet are so soft? "Doctor Shíyī, please save me quickly, what shall I do next? I can't be in trouble, my family is a single handed down from three generations."

    Shíyī looked very serious and responsible, "I am a doctor, I will definitely save you,  This disease is serious, but it is also very treatable, as long as you insist on getting up at the same time every day, running around the village, shouting as you run, and you will get better after running for a month."