Then Shíyī said very politely: "I won't go, you can go by yourself."

    Yang Shifeng thought Shíyī had listened to his advice, smiled happily, put a straw hat on himself, took a sickle, and said before going out: "I am at noon. I'll be back to cook, you and your grandfather will be fine at home."

    "Got it, long-winded!" Shíyī waved her hand and told him to leave quickly.

    Yang Shifeng, who was driven away, grinned and walked out the door happily.

    After Yang Shifeng left, Shíyī took a basket from the room, entered the room and talked to Grandpa Yang before heading up the mountain.

    She still remembered the way when she came, so she went into the mountain smoothly. In order to rush back to eat before noon, she did not go deep , and only picked it on the periphery of the mountainside, but the herbs in the periphery were some ordinary medicines. It's okay to treat some simple headaches, but difficult and complicated diseases can't be dealt with. However, Shíyī, don't plan to go deep into the picking today, she plan to make time to come again in the future.

    When Shíyī was almost ready to go back, she suddenly heard the sound of grass and trees rubbing against her ears. Her habit over the years made Shíyī immediately hide behind a big tree and enter a state of complete alertness, with her eyes fixed on the tree. The place where the sound is made, ready to attack at any time.

    It turned out that there was no danger at all, just a gray rabbit running away.

    Shíyī breathed a sigh of relief, then walked out from behind the big tree, put down the basket in her hand, took out the scalpel from her waist, and ran wildly in the direction the rabbit was running.

    Now that you have encountered it, there is no reason to let it go in vain.

    If someone is here at this moment, they will be stunned, thinking that their eyes are dazzled, because Shíyī is extremely fast, and it is no slower than a rabbit to travel through the mountains and forests, just like a natural fighter, full of murderous aura, even the unintentional one. The rabbit passing by in the middle was also frightened by Shíyī aura, so he sped up, afraid that he would fall into this person's hands.

    However, this rabbit is doomed to be tragic when it encounters Shíyī today. Who made Shíyī chase after mutant species? The speed of the original rabbit is not enough in front of Shíyī. Shíyī quickly caught up with the rabbit. Seeing that the distance was almost there, he threw the scalpel forward. The knife shot straight out like a flying knife, and then stabbed into the rabbit's leg. The rabbit fell down at once. On the ground, can't run.

    Shíyī went up to pick up the rabbit, flipped the weight, and felt very satisfied. Thinking of another plate of fragrant braised rabbit meat, her saliva was about to come down.

    Because of the extra harvest of a rabbit, Shíyī was in a good mood. She walked home with the rabbit in one hand and the medicinal herb in the other, and hummed a rare song in his mouth. However, when she was about to get home, she saw a person at the door of the house from a distance, his legs kept walking. Shíyī got a little closer, and after a closer look, it turned out to be that nasty man again.

    Song Dawei also saw Shíyī, his eyes lit up, he immediately greeted him, and said in his mouth, "Miss Shíyī, are you back? Where are you going?" He saw Yang Shifeng go out to harvest rice before running over, so  He wanted to be alone with Shíyī, but he didn’t know where is she after waiting for almost a morning. He was ready to leave, but fortunately she came back, otherwise it would have been a waste of time. Next time, maybe that ignorant Yang Shifeng will fight with him.