chapter 191 Brave the Wave

Start from the beginning

Brawly

Brawly: Hey, dudes, you know that's not a good place for him to nap, you know?

Jacob: I know, you see.

Brock: (lovestruck) So many beautiful surfer girls! (approaches one in a purple swimsuit) Hello, ladies. My name is Brock. What say we catch a wave on the surfboard of love?

Misty:(grabbing Brock's ear)Sorry about him This guy here is a absolute Idiot and completely stupid with the whole beach thing.

Roxanne: hi brawly.

Brawly:Yo Roxy!*gives her a fist Bump* How Have you been dude!

Roxanne:Oh I've been decent recently and started dating jacob here!*points at jacob*

Brawly:Woah! You Seem to have gotten a whole Catch there Roxanne! I mean you got the pokedude!

Jacob: yep she is a lucky gal brawly, anyway I was wondering if we could have a gym battle.

Brawly: Sorry, dude, no can do. You see, right up until yesterday, the onshore scene was totally gnarly with some really wicked wave-age, but today, there's a radical face showing just offshore, so come on back tomorrow. Hey, surf's up!

Him and the surfer girls then left

Jessie:Who does that Beach Bum think he is!*abit mad by him leaving*

Jacob: calm down jessie, we'll just wait for tomorrow

Max:(giving a smile)Well If that's the case Why Not head to the beach to get Some training and surfing done!

Jacob: Good idea.

Brock: Riding the waves with all those gorgeous surfer girls sounds good to me! (runs ahead)

Jacob: He is hopeless sometimes.

Roxanne:Well you atleast have to give him credit for having the determination of wanting a relationship.

Jacob: True, let's go!

Timeskip

Our heroes were now at the beach

May: The ocean! Let's go swimming! (takes of her bag)

Everyone: uh.

Max: Hold on, May! Not here! (May takes off her clothes) You can't change your clothes on the beach!

To everyone's surprise, she had a bathing suit underneath

May: Don't worry. Good grief, my bathing suit is on under my clothes. Not bad. Another great suit, huh?

Jacob: You had that this whole time.

May:Uh yeah I mean this place is known to be popular for the beaches and tourists.

Jacob: Can I just say that you look cute in it, or does that make me a pervert saying it.