The little boy was not afraid of Yang Shifeng's ugly face at all, he walked up to him and grabbed his trouser legs, "Brother, give it to us, we want to eat meat, and so does my father." His mother said that his elder brother's family must have meat and  The meat was just hidden, and as long as they begged, he would have the meat to eat.

    The little girl also grabbed Yang Shifeng's trouser legs and begged in a milky voice.

    Yang Shifeng frowned, and patiently explained to the two little ghosts: "The big brother's house is really gone, only one chicken is burned today, next time the big brother will call you and send it to you? If you still make trouble with me today. Next time, I really won't bring you meat to eat."

The  two children were frightened by the last sentence. Although they were disappointed that they could not get the meat, they did not dare to ask for it any more, and held hands in grievance. home.

    Yang Shifeng stroked his forehead, and the two children gave him a headache. The second aunt just caught him loving the child and couldn't bear to refuse the child. Every time he sent two children to ask for something, but he couldn't help it.

    But let's eat it for the children. The conditions of the second uncle's house are indeed not good. It is rare to see meat and fishy food a few times a year. The children are still young, how can they grow without eating meat? He can grow so tall, thanks to second uncle secretly gave him something to eat, and now he should pay it back to the second uncle.

    Shíyī couldn't understand Yang Shifeng's soft-heartedness. She was noncommittal about Yang Shifeng's behavior. Anyway, it wasn't her relatives. How he treated his relatives had nothing to do with her after she leave.

    In the afternoon, Shíyī continued to give Grandpa Yang an injection. This time, Yang Shifeng had some experience and prepared a towel. When Shíyī was sweating, he wiped it off on Shíyī. Not to mention, he was really like a nurse in the operating room.

    Just when Shíyī was halfway through, Second Uncle Yang suddenly came in, "Shi Feng, what are you doing?" Second Uncle Yang looked at Shíyī in disbelief. Although he looked at Shíyī, it seemed like he was stabbing a needle. He didn't believe Shíyī was a doctor who could pierce needles.

    Yang Shifeng saw that his second uncle was here, and was about to explain, when he saw Grandpa Yang, who was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, opened his eyes and scolded: "What are you shouting?  didn't you  see  doctor Shíyī giving me needles! "

Uncle Yang scratched his head, "No, Dad, why is this girl a doctor? Why don't I know?"

    Grandpa Yang was even more angry when he heard that, "You unfilial son,  have you ever take care of me. What do you know?"

    Uncle Yang was so ashamed when he heard this, he lowered his head to admit his mistake, "Father, it's  son's unfilial piety, but this girl..." He was still not at ease, fearing that his father would be  wronged.

    Yang Shifeng didn't see anyone suspecting Shíyī, so he immediately corrected Shíyī name, "Second Uncle, Shíyī medical skills are very good. Last time we went to the town, a child was hit by a carriage and bleed a lot. Doctor Bai in the town said. to preparing for the funeral, and it was Shíyī who rescued the child in the end."

    Uncle Yang's eyes widened in surprise, "Really?" Better than Doctor Bai?"

    Grandpa Yang didn't know about this either, and he was surprised to hear that. He didn't expect Shíyī to be so powerful. It seems that his old legs really have hope. This time, Grandpa Yang didn't want to see Uncle Yang interrupting the treatment here, so he waved his hand impatiently at him, "If you have nothing to do, hurry up, don't get in the way here, I don't expect you to take care of me, just don't disturb me. ."

    Uncle Yang's dry face was extremely embarrassing, knowing that he really couldn't do anything for his father, so he had to leave, forgetting why he came here, "Father, then I'm leaving."

    Grandpa Yang didn't bother to look at him.

    The second Uncle Yang came home empty-handed. Song Juanhua looked at it and pulled her face down, "Where's the stuff?"

    Uncle Yang sighed and said, "The girl Shi Feng brought back is a doctor who is treating Dad's legs, that girl's medical skills. It seems to be very good." Then Uncle Yang told Song Juanhua about Shíyī saving the children in town.

    "Her medical skills are so good? Are you being deceived?" Song Juanhua couldn't believe it.

    Uncle Yang said: "I can't lie, can Shi Feng let a liar treat his grandfather? You know that Shi Feng is very filial to his grandfather. And I see her needle-piercing posture, which is more decent than any doctor I have ever seen. It should be It 's not fake."

Only then did Song Juanhua believe this a little bit, bit her lower lip, and whispered in her mouth, "Is it really that powerful? No, I have to see it with my own eyes, or I won't believe it." After speaking, she immediately went out. go.Uncle Yang stopped her, "Where are you going?"

    "I'll go and see if her medical skills are really that good, or I won't believe it."

    "Oh, what are you doing, don't disturb others to treat Dad Legs."

    "Go to the side, I'll go and see where I'm bothering ."

In the end, Song Juanhua ran to the next door and went straight to the east room where the old man lived. Sure enough, she saw Shíyī was giving needles, and the flow was underway. The neat movement, anyone who sees it will know that it is not a fake handle, but a real talent and a real learner.

    Song Juanhua really believed it now. Before Yang Shifeng could ask her what she was doing, she turned her head and left, which was inexplicable.

    In fact, Song Juanhua got her mind when she saw Shíyī medical skills. As for what was on her mind? It turned out to be her natal younger brother. One time, he broke a leg in a fight with someone. After a long time of treatment, although he could walk, the leg was limping when he walked, and he was often called lame by the ignorant children in the village., the family is very sad about this, They thought it would be like this in this life, how could Song Juanhua oversee Shíyī medical skills.

    Song Juanhua thought in her heart, if Shíyī can really cure the old man's stump leg, then it can definitely cure her brother's leg. Her brother's leg is much lighter than the old man's. Moreover, can the family still ask for money to treat their legs?

    However, she can't say it yet, and  have to wait and see if the old man can really be cured. If it is cured, she will go back to her parents' house and tell her about it. At that time, her mother and her sister-in-law will not be able to thank them.

    Song Juanhua thought happily all the way, and she was still happy when she got home, Uncle Yang asked, "What's wrong with you? Why are you so happy?"

    "Can't I be happy?" Song Juanhua pushed Uncle Yang, "I tell you, You can visit your father next door more in the future, and come back and tell me about the recovery of his legs."

    Uncle Yang thought he had heard it wrong, "What did you say? You asked me to visit my father more?"  didn't She ask him not going to the next door.

    Song Juanhua twitched the corners of her mouth, "Let you go and see how surprised your father is, we can be considered filial piety."

    Uncle Yang didn't believe her words, but he didn't know what his wife was thinking, so he nodded and agreed.  anyway, to see his father more, he is very happy.

    After that, Second Uncle Yang really went to see Grandpa Yang every day, and Yang Shifeng was so confused that he almost thought that something was wrong with his Second Uncle.

    The author has something to say:

    dear, there will be a chapter at 6 o'clock in the afternoon, I will try my best to code it.