Shiyi held Yang Shifeng's hand with her chopsticks and looked at him lightly, "Are you going to be hungry if you don't eat?"

    "Ah?" Yang Shifeng was stunned, his wrist was stuck by the seemingly useless chopsticks. Can't move an inch.

    Seeing that he was still dumbfounded, Shiyi frowned, "Eat your meal, you give it to others, are you hungry yourself? Stupid?"

    Stupid? Yang Shifeng blinked, not knowing how to answer.

    Seeing that her two little ones had nothing to eat, Song Juanhua became unhappy and couldn't help but patted the table and said in dissatisfaction, "Who are you? What's the matter with you, this is my nephew's house, and we don't have your share of words!"

    Shiyi glanced lazily at the noisy woman, without saying a word, took back the chopsticks stuck on Yang Shifeng's wrist, but still looked at Yang Shifeng.

    Yang Shifeng silently took back his bowl, and inexplicably didn't dare to give it to the two little ones, otherwise the little fairy would be unhappy.

    Seeing that Yang Shifeng was eating his own meal honestly, he stopped looking at  on Shiyi, and put a mouthful of fried eggplant in his mouth and continued to eat.

    When did Song Juanhua receive such treatment from Yang Shifeng? In the past, the two children were given what they wanted, but now they are not given a bowl of rice because of an unknown woman. What does this mean?

    But Song Juanhua was still smart, and knew that it would be unreasonable to get angry because of this, and it would not do her any good, so she simply pinched the backs of the two children and scolded: "You two little debt collectors, you know how to eat them all day long. What do you want!"

The two children immediately burst into tears after being pinched like this.

    Seeing the child cry, Song Juanhua wiped away her tears and choked: "Shi Feng, it's the second aunt who didn't teach the two children well, you shouldn't want to eat it with you, if it wasn't for your second uncle's incompetence, there was no way to feed it. If you are full of children, the second aunt can’t do this. You know, your second uncle can only farm the fields, and he doesn’t earn much money throughout the year. There are so many children in the family, the eldest still has to study, and he had to help you from time to time when you are young. , how can I live this day, you second aunt  me, sometimes I want to die when I think about it..."

    Shiyi was shocked by Song Juanhua's ability to cry when she said that, she didn't expect that there would be such a  person....

    Yang Shifeng clenched his chopsticks tightly, and the cries came into his ears, making the food in his mouth taste like chewing wax. Every time he heard Second Aunt cry like this, he felt suffocated in his heart.

    His parents died early, he couldn't support himself at that time, the second aunt wouldn't let him live in their house, he could only live in his own house, but the second uncle really loved him and often saved his rations for him to eat. This is how he grew up, so even though he doesn't like the second aunt, he will send any good things to the second uncle's house, which is why he tolerates the second aunt and the children.

    he really couldn't stand the chattering cries in her ears. Yang Shifeng put down his chopsticks and was thinking about what he could come up with to stop Second Aunt's crying today, but he heard a loud bang, and a pair of chopsticks were slammed on  the table.

    Shiyi frowned and looked at the family, "Shut up!"

    Such a big movement suddenly frightened one and two, even forgot to cry, and looked at Shiyi in surprise.

    Shiyi felt that these three people were really annoying. They were obviously not so sad, but they cried like dead relatives. Others could not eat well if they wanted to.

    She have never seen such a shameless begging for something to eat.

    If this was in her original world, she would definitely fly out with a knife.

    Shiyi looked at Yang Shifeng and asked, "They are too noisy, can you let them go?"

    Yang Shifeng glanced at Shiyi half-eaten meal, knowing that she was disturbed, and felt a little guilty, it was the first time but she have to face the harassment of the second aunt, no one can stand it.

    Yang Shifeng stood up and said to Song Juanhua, "Second Aunt, we are eating, and grandpa has to rest. Don't make trouble here, take the children back."

    Song Juanhua saw that he was chasing people and wiped away her tears. "I said Shi Feng, what do you mean? I'm your second aunt, are you trying to drive me away? Am I making trouble? You were picked up by this woman and didn't even recognize the second aunt?"

    When it comes to quarrels, no one can think of second aunt, Yang Shifeng knows that he can't talk to her, and he doesn't want to talk to her, let alone drink the elders, so he can only say patiently: "Second aunt, I didn't drive you away, but we want to eating and , you should also go back and take a nap."

    Song Juanhua has never been a person who takes it as soon as possible, and still stares at the rice on the table, "What kind of nap, how can you sleep if you are not full!"

    Yang Shifeng frowned. .

    Seeing this on , Shiyi stood up from the stool. When no one could react, she grabbed Song Juanhua's collar and lifted it up. The next second, it was as if she was holding a chicken in her hand. She picked up the person easily and didn't care about Song Juanhua's screaming and struggling. She went straight to the courtyard door, threw the person out of the door, and made a bang.

    Yang Shifeng: "..."

    Shiyi finished throwing the big one, walked back and looked at the two little ones who were frightened and stupid, and bared her teeth fiercely at them, "Go away!"

    "Wow! It's eating people! "The two little guys were so frightened that they screamed, and they didn't need anyone to carry them, so they scrambled to run away, and all of a sudden, no one was there.

    Yang Shifeng stood there dumbfounded.     Shiyi smiled and was satisfied with the quiet air again. She walked over and patted his face, "What are you doing? Silly? Hurry up and eat."

Looking at Shiyi arm, just now, it was such a thin, white and tender arm that she grabbed her second aunt like a chicken, and when she threw it out, it was like throwing a pebble.

    This arm....

    Yang Shifeng swallowed his saliva and stammered out, "You...you are so strong..."

    Shiyi then remembered that the people at this time didn't seem to be like herself with mutations and supernatural powers. It seems unusual for her to be so strong. No wonder he was so surprised that he stumbled.

    Shiyi blinked and thought of a past reason that could explain, "Oh, I have great strength since childhood, and our family inherited it."

    In fact, Shiyi ability is a power-type ability, that is, strength. Infinity, this is actually a relatively tasteless ability in another world, but she is powerful in medicine, and the ability is almost okay, she can still live very well, sometimes she forgets that she has the ability, and feels "strong" Similar to its own properties.

    "Oh, so that's what it is." After listening to Shiyi explanation, Yang Shifeng nodded and didn't ask any further questions. He just thought it was quite powerful, but it didn't match her delicate image, but it was fine. Yes, she is so beautiful that she will inevitably be in danger, so she can protect herself from harm.

    Yang Shifeng thought, his mouth grinned, he forgot what happened just now, and sat down to eat with Shiyi again.

    The author has something to say:

    The best products will be abused by Shiyi