The more Shiyi looked, the more she felt that the current environment was too strange, and the man in front of her was also very strange. All of this was not an environment she was familiar with at all.

    Intuition made Shiyi put away the thorns on her body, stared at Yang Shifeng with the kindest eyes, and asked, "Where is this place?"

The clear and moving but slightly indifferent voice shocked Yang Shifeng, who had always felt that he was hallucinating , his mind recovered a little, but when he was stared at by those good-looking eyes like this, his whole body became uncomfortable, his ears were quietly red, and his eyes were at a loss from that good-looking face, can only be placed on the ground at will, and then answered Shiyi words, "Here... this is Shi Yunshan."

    "Shi Yunshan?" A bold and astonishing suspicion emerged from it: this doesn't seem to be the world she originally lived in.

    Shiyi eyes darkened, suppressing the doubts in her heart, looking at the man with blushing hands and feet in front of him, he smiled and asked, "Then can you tell me, who are you?"

    Yang Shifeng raised his eyes and saw the little fairy smiling at him. , his face became a bit hot, and he looked away again, but in his heart he scolded himself for being useless, didn't he just say something, he didn't even dare to look at what he was doing, and he didn't usually see he having this problem, but, but , Forget it, he still doesn't look at it.

    "My name is Yang Shifeng. I'm a villager of Baiyun Village at the foot of the mountain. I... I came to the mountain to hunt, and suddenly... I saw you." Yang Shifeng stammered and scratched his head. Scratching his head, he felt that he was embarrassed, and he couldn't say anything well. People must think that he is strange, right?

    Shiyi didn't care about Yang Shifeng's embarrassment, she just silently thought about his words in her heart.

    Baiyun Village? hunt? In addition to the bow and arrow in the man's hand in front of him, and this is obviously the costume of the ancients in the ancient history book, even if it is unbelievable, Shiyi has to come to a very absurd conclusion: she seems to have come to the history book. The ancient times....

    In order to confirm the thoughts in her heart, Shiyi simply asked the question that best proves the matter: "Then, can you tell me what dynasty this is?"

    Although this question is very strange , but Yang Shifeng thought that this might really be a little fairy who doesn't eat the fireworks of the world. It's normal for a little fairy to not know the things in the world, so he answered honestly: "It's the Great Ren Dynasty now, and the Great Ren Dynasty is forty-six."

    Great dynasty? Shiyi haven't heard of it, and Shiyi don't know if there is such a dynasty in history. In fact, she has a half-knowledge about history. She spends more time in the laboratory doing research, and doesn't have so much time to study the ancient history that is not useful to reality. , In addition to knowing the dynasties of Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties, Shiyi basically don't understand others, but the only thing she can know is that this place is really ancient, and there is a time gap of 108,000 miles from the world she lives in.

    Therefore, after she died, she had magically traveled to a certain ancient dynasty.

    Shiyi thought it was very mysterious, but after being a little surprised, she was able to accept the fact that she was alone and unconcerned, she could survive anywhere, and she was happy to be able to live in such a safe environment. , Happy to have another life, happy that she finally didn't have to face those dirty and nasty zombies, and more importantly, she was finally able to get rid of those people in the government that were more disgusting than zombies.

    This is really not bad....

    However, there is no base, no team, and no environment she is familiar with. She still doesn't know anything about this world. Her previous principles of conduct and thinking are here for sure. is out of place. If you want to survive in such an environment, you must first understand the rules of survival in this world, and then wait for an opportunity.

    And to figure out the rules of survival in this world, the quickest way is to turn to the man in front of him who doesn't look bad...

    After quickly thinking about it in his mind, Shiyi turned his attention to Yang Shifeng again, the corners of her mouth curled up, and she showed a good-looking smile, showing her white teeth, "Brother, can you take me in for a while, I have no  home."

    Shiyi rarely smiles, but when she does, it's hard for anyone to reject her.

    If someone who knows Shiyi is here at the moment, their scalp will definitely be numb, knowing that there is no good thing when she smiles, but she is too beautiful, too pure,  and people who are unfamiliar will only faint. In her smile, you thinks that this is a simple and lovely little fairy, but people doesn't know that this is a little demon girl with a wicked heart and a poisonous hand.

    In the apocalypse, I don’t know how many men have a desire to stop at the first sight of Shiyi, want to take possession of it, and use eighteen martial arts to get Shiyi, but no one has succeeded so far, and those who use it. Those who want to take advantage of her by illegal means, do not know how deep the grass is on the grave.

    Yang Shifeng naturally doesn't know what kind of person is in front of him now. At this moment, he is blushing at Shiyi, and it is difficult to refuse her request, "Okay."

    "Thank you." Shiyi thanks, the corner of her mouth. She raised a bigger smile, but her eyes were indifferent and indifferent. From her point of view, Yang Shifeng was no different from those men in the apocalypse who couldn't walk as soon as they saw her, and they only cared about her face. , men are visual animals nothing more.

    How can Yang Shifeng know what Shiyi thinks about him? This poor man has grown to twenty-two years old, which is very old in this world. When other men of the same age have already play soy sauce and have their own biological children,  He is still alone, he has never been moved by a woman, and he has never had any thoughts on matters between men and women, and was even dubbed a wood lump by men of the same age.

    It is such a person, but when he saw the woman in front of him on this day, he understood what love is. It was also on this day that he unknowingly carried his whole life so completely, holding his own heart. He gave it out, no matter how hard he suffered, he  would never look back.

    It can only be said that the arrangement of fate is so magical, and the gear of fate is slowly turning from this moment on.

    A love from another world has officially kicked off from this moment.

    The author has something to say:

    My next book, "My Wife Dotes on Me Too Much", will be written in advance. I like to collect the

    copy in advance: The quarterly banquet found that his wife, who hated him and wished him to die, woke up in a car accident. , he has no memory, and he has completely changed his personality...

    When he went to work: "Husband, I'll change your shoes for you, don't move."

    When he was eating: "Husband, I made you your favorite food. Cai, you've worked hard, you have to make up for it."

    When he got off work: "Husband, you've been busy all day, I'll pinch your shoulders and puff your feet."

    Season banquet: "..."

    Tang Tang was pushed into the pond by the elder sister who loved to bully her. She thought she was going to find the underground mother. Who knows when she wakes up again, it will be in a strange place, but the good news is that she has A super good-looking husband and a super cute son. The most important thing is that her husband is good. He is a hero who protects the family and the country. He makes money every day to support her and her son, and she has only one wife. Don't want any concubines in the room, Tang Tang decided that she should listen to the words of Xianggong, serve him well, and be a good wife and mother.

    Nanny no longer has to worry about her being unable to marry!

    Silly sweet girl pet husband crazy witch heroine VS cold and taciturn tough guy soldier brother hero hero