056 ; Sweet Dreams

"nothing will make me happier than to die as i dream!"

YOUR EYES OPEN, REVEALING A WHITE ROOF.

you blink in confusion,

wasn't i on the train?

suddenly, a splitting headache goes through your head, you groan in pain slightly.

you shake your head and stretch slightly before hopping out of bed and out of the room, you seemed to be aimlessly wandering for a moment before freezing in your tracks.

sitting in front of you was touya and natsuo, they were both seated next to each other at the dining table and were talking about something.

your eyes widen in shock, natsuo turns around, "oh, [name]! good morning!" he smiles.

your eyes fill with tears and they both look at you in shock.

"what's wrong?" touya asks worriedly.

you burst into tears as you hug them both tightly, they both look at you with a look of shock, confusion, and worry.

"why are you crying [name]? did something happen?" natsuo asks.

you bring your hand sup to your eyes to wipe your tears, only to freeze slightly at the feeling of soft skin over your left eye instead of the usually jagged kind of feeling.

huh? where's my scar? wait, what am i talking about? what scar?

you shake your head, "i'm sorry, i don't know what happened..."

THE THREE OF YOU WERE NOW ALL SITTING AT THE DINING TABLE

you look over to touya, "are your burns okay? they're not hurting too much, right?"

they both look at you in confusion, "what's are you talking about? what burns?" touya says confusedly.

you furrow your eyebrows, "i don't know... uhm, never mind"

you all turn to the door as your father and mother walk in, your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"mother, you're home? and what are you doing with him?" you say in confusion.