Chapter 4

~~ Harry's POV ~~

The next morning, I woke up with Nina's head on my chest. She was wrapped around in all her blankets. I don't really know what happen last night. All I remember was taking my clothes and her clothes off. I'm sure last night was fantastic. I hope that was Nina's first time too, so I won't look like an idiot.

I see her moaning and groaning, "Mmmmm" was all I heard from Nina. She fluttered her eyes as she started to wake up. I said to her, "Good morning beautiful." She smiled and said, "Hey cutie. Last night was fun! Was last night your first time?" I was scared to answer that question. I was scared to say that I was 18 years old and never done IT before. But telling her the truth is best. "Yes. Yes it was. Was last night your first time?" I'm glad I told her the truth and not lied to her. But she said, "Yes it was, but I'm glad it was with a boy that I have known for years." That comment made me smile. I gave her a small peck on her lips.

She got up from her bed, and she put on her clothes that were on the other side of the bed. Then she went to the bathroom to freshin' up. I grabbed my clothes, changed, and went to the living room.

Nina walked to the living room wearing the same pajamas as last night. She came to the living room and sat next to me with her head on my shoulder. She asked me a question that no girl has never asked me before, "Should we be a thing now?!" I thought about it for a couple of minutes but I eventually said, "I do. Do you?" She said, "I do, but what about the fans? Won't they be upset?" I said, "My love for the fans is way different from the love I have for you." She smiled. I said, "So does this mean I get to call you my girlfriend now?" I smiled while saying that sentence. Then she said, "Yea. Now kiss me!" I kissed her sweet lips. We probably made out for 5 minutes.

When we were done sucking each others faces, Nina asked me, "What do you want for breakfast?" I replied, "Do you have Tony the Tiger cereal?" She said, "Of course I do! C'mon lets go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. I sat in the kitchen table while she poured my cereal. "Here you go babe." She said while putting the cereal in front of me. I replied, "Thanks babe." She said, "I'm gonna go take a shower, I won't take long. Maybe you can invite the boys and Ana to come over for lunch?" I said, "Yea, that would be cool." She went to her room and started the shower.

I pulled out my phone so I can call Niall. When I was scrolling through my contacts, I saw Nina(: . So I decided to change it into Nina<3 . I'm so happy that she is mine and no one else can have her. It's the best feeling in the world. I called Niall, he answered and said, "Hey man! How was your night with Nina?" I smiled and said, "Well, you know, we went to bed and did IT!!!" Nail said in shock, "What?! I'm so surprised! You and Nina!!!" I said, "I know I know, so do the guys and Ana want to come over for lunch?" Niall said, "I'll ask the boys and Ana and I'll call you back." I said, "Okay bye." Niall responded, "Bye."

When I hung up the phone, Nina came out of the shower with some jean shorts and a orange t-shirt. I told her, "Wow Nina, you look amazing, and I'm not just saying that because you are wearing my favorite color." She said, "Awww th-" she couldn't even finish her sentence, she ran to the bathroom. It sounded like she was throwing up. I grabbed a water bottle and ran fast as lightning to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, her head was in the toilet and I went up to her and started rubbing her back. When she was finished I gave her the water bottle. She got up, flushed the toilet and pulled the seat down so she can sit. I asked her, "Are you okay? Do you want me to cancel the boys and Ana coming over?!" She said, "No it's okay, I'll be fine I promise. Just let me brush my teeth and have breakfast and I'll be okay." Then I said, "Okay. What do you want for breakfast?" She said, "Same thing you had." I said, "Okay." I kissed her forehead and closed the bathroom door.