Chapter 1

"GEORGE!" Sapnap jumped in front of George who was only in an Iron Chestplate as Dream was attacking him. Sapnap blocked his Shield "STAY AWAY FROM HIM! GEORGE! HEAL UP!"

"I am!" George managed to get far enough away, eating some Steak to heal up "Ah...The Dragon is Super Low..."

"Yeah George, she's very low, you boys might wanna hurry up" Dream laughs, he tossed an Ender Pearl towards the center

"He's got a Pearl!" George pulled out his axe

"Hurry!" Sapnap runs after him, Axe in hand "We can't let him kill her again!"

"I'm going!" George ran after him

Upon running towards the Center, The two boys were launched back by the Dragon and the Green Hoodied Masked Man, once again, Defeated the Ender Dragon

Dream laughs as both boys place their water and land in it "You make it too easy on Me George" He says, standing on the Portal's Edge "You even brought Backup and you couldn't Beat Me! It's pathetic really"

"Just you wait Dream" George spoke "I'm going to complete my mission, you will be stopped"

Dream chuckles with a shrug "I look forward to seeing you again" He waves to the boys before stepping into the portal

"We're idiots!" Sapnap walks forward "We just let that guy get away!"

"The Agency gave me a Rule, if he Manages to Kill The Dragon and Open the Portal, let him go..." George responds "It gives us a Chance to Plan out Strategies to Stop Him"

"George, Sapnap, I'm Sending you back" A voice spoke through their ear pieces

Sapnap nods "Alright Foolish, ready when you are" He responds

In just a couple seconds, The Items and Armor both boys had disappeared and appeared in an Agency on little Purple Teleportation Pads.

"He got away again Huh?" Bad questioned, he was leaning against the wall as the two appeared

"He's just a Slippery Snake" George sighs as the two of them walked down "He's totally unpredictable!"

Callahan sighs, shaking his head at his desk

"Callahan is right" Ant Agrees "He's just always one step ahead of you"

"This just means we have to come up with better plans and manage to 1 up him before he 1 ups us" George concludes

"Or, we could pass this mission to someone a little more Capable..." The Leader of the Agency BajanCanadian stood in the doorway of their lab

"What!?" George questions "N-No! You have to give me another chance!"

"Yeah! George has gotten so close to Stopping Dream on so Many Occasions!" Foolish says quickly

"That's the Problem Foolish" Bajan sighs "One of our Top Hunters Illumina couldn't even stop him, I believed our other Top Hunter could stop him, but I was wrong"

"You gave me a whole team" George Reminds him "You said I'd keep getting chances until I utilize all my backup"

"Yeah!" Bad realized "He's only taken Sapnap with him! He hasn't brought us along yet"

Callahan smiles with a nod

Ant nods "That's right, you can't take him off this Mission yet"

Bajan was silent for a few moments before giving in "Fine, But if you all Fail, I'm putting you on the Boosfer Mission"

"You can count on us Sir" George says "I promise"

"For now, turn in for the night, we'll send you back in tomorrow morning"