Chapter Three: Blizzard

Start from the beginning

I grab my phone shakily and text Butters.

~*~

I wait patiently at the bus stop alone. I got here a bit early.

Gaahhh!!! It's cold right now!

I take out my thermas and drink a little bit of the coffee inside. I wrap the scarf mom told me to use tighter around my neck and hug my arms together.

Why is it so cold today?? It never feel this cold!! And the sun's not showing!! Aaaahhhhhhhh!!! This could be the end of it!!!!!! Ggaaahh!!

"Aahhh!!" I feel the yell come out of my mouth. Why, oh why does it have to be a school day? Why?

I stand still, shivering.

Suddenly, I hear someone behind me.

"Tweek! What the hell are you doing out here alone?"

"Gaaaahhhh!!!!" I jump and turn around. Craig walks over to me.

He looks down at me. "Christ, Tweek. How long have you been standing out here? You're nose and cheeks are red." Is that from the cold or me just seeing that he at least cares?

"A-about..... ten...... mi-minutes......" I say quietly, looking him in the eyes. I twitch and wait for him to say something. He just shakes his head. I look away and turn towards the road. Or.... what I think is the road. It's getting foggy, and it's really hard to see.

Aaaggghhh!! This is the end!!

I feel myself getting tense everywhere except my legs. My legs just don't move at all. I try to lift one up, but I can't feel it and it doesn't bend. I get frustrated and determined to do this, so I try to get my leg up again. This time, it still doesn't bend, but it goes out straight a little in front. I sigh. I try putting it down, and when I do, I loose balance and just start falling to the left.

"Ggaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!" I yell as I fall. When I touch the ground, I lift up my head. "Gah!! That's f-f-f-fucking cold!!" I yell.

"Tweek? What the hell dude?" I hear Craig say as it sounds like he kneels down to help. I feel somehing warm touch my arm and I cringe. "Calm the fuck down. It's just me. Now, what the hell happened?" He asks.

"Aahh!! We-well I tried walking, b-but my legs won't move right." I explain. I hear a disappointed sigh.

"Give me a sec, I think I may have something to help." He says. I hear rustling of paper and plastic. "Ah, I think this might help. Here." I feel something warm touch my thighs.

"Agghhh!!" I yell and flinch. After a few seconds, it feels better. "Wha-what exactky are you putting o-on my l-l-leg?" I ask.

He switches to the other leg. "A scarf wrapped around my lunch." He simply says. I don't argue. He'll take it away if I do.

Suddenly, a wind starts picking up and it gets colder.

"Shit, there's gonna be a blizzard! Come on, you have to go home!" He yells.

"Gaahhh!!" I try and stand, but my legs give out from the cold. "D-dude!! I-i-i can't stand up!! Plus, I c-can't go home on a sc-school day!! E-even if there's a blizzard!!!" I say. It's true, my parents won't let me in during school hours.

I feel something grab my arms and pull me up. "Aahhh!!" I yell, twitch, and cringe.

"Calm the fuck down!" I hear Craig yell through the wind. I feel my arm go around the back of his neck. His arm goes around and grabs my arm. "If you can't go to your home, then my place is better than out here. Come on!" He starts walking-no, limping towards his house while I seem just to add extra weight.

After a while of trudging through the snow, which had gotten higher, and fighting the wind, which got stronger, we finally found ourselves at Craig's house. I hear his door open and we walk into a warm room.

"Close the godamned door!!" I hear a yell.

"Gaah!" I flinch and twitch. Craig closes the door.

"Dad, Tweek's parents won't let him in right now, so he's staying here for the day." Craig says, taking me upstairs.

We get to his room and he sets me on the edge of his bed. "I'll be right back with some blankets." Craig says while walking out the door.

"O-ok." I say, shaking. I sit still with nothing to do. I can't walk, so I can't look around, so I can't find the notes. I just sit still and hug my arms tightly together.

After a minute or two, Craig comes back with a few blankets and two mugs. He gives me half the blankets and brings me to the ground. He wraps a few around himself and then hands me a mug. I sniff it and smile.

"Aagh!!! Th-thanks." I say, taking a sip to see what flavor coffee. Hazelnut!!

Craig drinks a bit of what he has and shakily grabs the remote. Is he cold still? It looks like it.

"You fine with me turning on Red Racer?" He asks. I nod and he turn on the television, shortly followed by him switching channels to his show. I watch the TV while wrapped in the blankets. I feel so happy, just sitting in his room. I don't know if he cares about me like a care about him, but at least he cares enough to let me stay here with him. I smile and hold the blankets closer to me.

~*~

I look over at Craig. He's fast asleep on his floor, curled up in his blankets. I crawl over to him and smile. He's so cute when he's sleeping! I reach my hand out and before it reaches his face, his eyes open. "What the hell are you doing, Tweek??" He yells at me. I back off and just look at him. Words won't come out of my mouth. "Get the fuck out!" He yells, flipping me off. I stay put. He gets up and starts coming towards me. "Get out, Tweek." He says in a demanding tone. I don't do anything. Instead of leaving, like my head told my body to do, my body just goes limp and I fall over. "Tweek?" He says. No worry. Nothing. "Tweek." His tone changes. "Tweek!" There it goes again! His tone is changing.

"Tweek! Tweek, wake up!"

Slowly, I open my eyes and I look up at Craig. He sits on his knees just looking at me. He looks almost as confused as I feel.

That dream..... it was just a dream, right? Gaahh! What if it really was real? Or what if that is what will happen?????

"Tweek, you ok? You were talking and sort of crying. Have a bad dream or something?" He asks. I nod slowly.

"Wh-what was I-gaaahh!!- saying?" I ask, twitching.

He thinks for a minute. "Something like, 'Just get up and leave, he's mad' or something. What happened in the dream?"

I shake my head rapidlly. "No!! I c-can't tell you. Aaghh!!" I say. "It's n-no-n-nothing I want anyone hearing!! Gaahh!! I-I'm s-sorry!" I finish. Craig just looks at me with a confused face.

"Huh..... fine. Get up, you've been out for almost four hours." My eyes widen and I sit up when he stands and moves to the window. "The storm's still pretty bad, and my dad won't let me drive his truck. If it stays this bad, I'll let you stay here for tonight." He says casually. I slowly stand.

"Gaah! A-alright...." I say.

Yes yes yes!! Wait, what if mess up and give it away?? This isn't completely good!!! I mention anything about anything having to do with that, and he'll know!!!! I don't want him finding out like that!! Gaahhh!!!!!!!!

God, this won't be good at all if he finds out. I stand right where I am as we wait for something to happen.

~*~

I lay on the sleeping bag with my same clothes still on. The blizzard only got worse, so Craig and his parents called my mom and dad so I could stay here for the night.

Jesus!! This could end up really really bad!!!!

"Goodnight, Tweek. Try and sleep." I hear him say.

"Gnnn! G-goodnight Craig." I love you.

I wish I could say the words.

I stay up all night, quiet as possible. Today.......

Today was nice.

~*~