So I went to the mess hall still in my pajamas and got Pancakes and sat down a couple seconds afterwards Percy and Zacxor, came in the mess hall with their pajamas (Percy with his blue Squirtle Pajamas, and Zacxor with his baggy pants and black muscle shirt) We all sat together and ate in silence when we were done we all went back into our rooms got changed i just put on a white shirt and my purple and white football jacket and white adidas, when i walked out i saw that Percy and Zacxor was waiting for me Percy was wearing a Camo hoodie and some black jeans with black Nikes, Zacxor wore a hoodie with a picture of a anime figure falling from a building and some black jeans with combat boots with his sword strapped on his back. We all walked onto the gang plank to see we are in the air we see everyone else is up (Excluding: Frank and Hazel Frank needs to manage the ranks and Hazel is there to help him.) I walked towards Piper and gave her a good morning smile. She smiled back and slipped her and into mine we leaned on the railing together and I took a glance at her and she was as beautiful as ever, "Where are we heading?" I ask. "We are going to Fortress kyrim it is located in Boreal ''forest somewhere in the north." "Of course." I mumble. "Hey it is gonna be alright Annabeth planned this." "Ok, you're right." I look down and see that we are sailing over the trees. After a while we are contacted by Frank he IM's us and he gave us the Location where they are camping out "We go to where tells us to go but after flying for awhile we didn't see the camp but suddenly a crow just appears like i mean literally appears from the trees like it is a mirage.The crow lands on the railing then Frank turns back to normal "Hey." he says casually. "Where did you come from?" I ask. "Oh yea I forgot to mention that we put up a force field that makes it look like we aren't here. Just fly into those trees." Leo nods and flies directly into the trees. I expected to crash and for everyone to be thrown off the Argo II but we just passed through and I saw a huge camp with many demigods doing different things, some were lunging things to somewhere else and others were on guard duty. We found somewhere to land and we all got off and Frank told us everything was ready and the attack would be tomorrow.

Time skip cuz I have no idea what they're gonna do while they're there—---------------------------------------------.

"So according to Annabeth's plan we have the job to spread the enemy's ranks across the fortress so it will be easier for the main attack team to get past the ranks." I recited to my squad (The squad included Zacxor and I know Zacxor has been a part of everything but this is for the plot. Hazel and about 20 more people) "Ok when the Argo II unleashes the greek fire that is when we hit them."everyone was ready and when we saw the launch we quickly rush into the side of the wall I get ready and jump and surround the wind around my arm and increase the pressure and punch the wall a big whole was created where i punched, my squad rushed in and multiple demigods in black are rushing to the main gates we see a couple gathering from atop of a ledge where we are and they nock their bows and fired i quickly make the arrows redirect back to them they are hit but it looked like it wasn't that fatal. I used the wind to carry me on to the ledge and I looked back and Zacxor was currently climbing up when he got up we nodded. I looked at everyone else "HAZEL FOLLOW THE PLAN LEAD THEM!" she nodded in response and went to her left where she was going to meet the other team and split up into a smaller team to spread out the enemies.While we go find the "special guests'' we run to the left part of the ledge and see a door we walked through door and see a lot of demigods waiting for us from the bottom of us they fire arrows and i use the wind as a shield Zacxor sends a shadow wave towards the unit, then more people came Zacxor just jumped down and started fighting and less than a minute everyone else was on the ground except him. Normally I would let this pass but he has been like this ever since yesterday. He thinks the special guests are Khoine and her brothers and he wants to take them out. "Come on Jason let's go." Zacxor calls "Ok let's head out they would most likely be at the back waiting." I say jumping down "Got it." Zacxor nods We both run to the back and encounter no enemies because the enemies ranks should be spread out thanks to Hazel's squad when we come up with a door that was made of wood i was going to push it open but when my hand was a inch from it i pulled my hand back it felt like it was -20 degrees Zacxor looks at me and lights his arm on fire and pushes the door open we both walk in and we are both hit with cold air the air felt tight and i felt like the air was freezing my lungs but Zacxor didn't seem like he had a problem with anything until i saw his clothes were smoking so he was properly heating himself up with fire but suddenly ice crystals shot towards us Zacxor quickly used his sword to slice the ice crystal that was coming to him in half I did the same thing but i felt the like the cold air was slowing me down but then my least favorite goddess (Besides Hera who can agree?) Khione and her brothers appeared Ice covered one part of the room when Zacxor saw them his eyes filled with hatred and a blast of heat hit me. It was so hot that even Khione looked worried but she quickly went back to her cold expression "Well we meet again Jason Grace and you to Zachary." Khione says. When Khione said Zacxor's full name he gritted his teeth. "Don't you dare call me that Khione." Zacxor said, with his voice raising with anger "You don't have the right to raise your voice like that, do you remember what happened last time?" Zethes stated "Jason," Zacxor said "Yea?" I replied. "Get out of here." "What no! The plan was to fight them together." "But Jason, if you were in my position and what happened to Reyna happened to Piper would you want to fight them alone?" that threw me off and i stayed quiet for a couple of seconds "Yea...I would." "Then let me fight this one." "Ok." I said as I walked away "And man." Zacxor said as he held out his fist "Troublesome Trio?" He asked. "Yea, always." I reply as I give him a fist bump. As I walk out of the door the door behind me starts to freeze up as i looked at Zacxor maybe for the last time he gives me a smile and a thumbs up.