The harsh crowd

Vinyl Scratch has been practicing for the most important concert of her life. A BIG music producer was to be there to see Vinyl, and if he likes her music, she could get millions of bits and get her music on the radio! Ponies from all over would know her name.

Octavia would have to put up with constant bass drops that are really loud. She would think there fine but Vinyl knew they were off.

"Launch pad, Check. Loud ass speakers, check. Laptop, check." And vinyl went on and on till she had everything. "BYE TAVI!" Yelled vinyl as she exited the door. "BYE DEARIE! KILL THEM BEATS!" Octavia yelled back. " I hope I said that right." Muttered Octavia.

Vinyl was ready for the concert till she got a call. " yes hello Vinyl Scratch? I can't make it so I will send a intern I hired to watch the show and he will tell me how you did." Vinyl was a little upset but soon just excepted it and went on with preping up for the concert.

The concert was still nerve wrecking Evan if the music producer wasn't there. Cider would splash out of the cups of the fans jumping up and down. Vinyl only made one screw up the whole concert so that was a pro but some, okay a lot of cider got on the equipment because of a fight that was going on in the front row.

When the concert was over, the intern walked over to Vinyl and surprised her by who it was. "NEON LIGHTS?!" Vinyl yelled out. ( for those who didn't know, neon lights is Vinyl's competition.) " yes and all of this practice was to please me?" Neon respawned "SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE! THIS WAS FOR WHO SENT YOU NOT YOU!" Neon then trotted off laughing at such a smart comeback. After everyone had left, and Vinyl's equipment was put up, Vinyl sat in one of the seats in the stadium. And pulled out her phone. She was texting Octavia till a reconizeable voice interrupted her.