Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?

Magsimula sa umpisa

I looked to my left and saw that it was time for me to go down to the agency of Best Jeanist, as it was yet another day in my internship with her. I remember how when I first got here, she commanded me for my disliking twords males, but she also made a comment about my "explosive" personality. I honestly don't know what I should do at this point, but maybe some training or patrol will help me get my mind set, or it will help me forget about it.

As I was walking to the agency, I saw that Best Jeanist was already up and waiting for me. The two of us were dressed in our hero costumes and from the looks of it, we are preparing to leave to somewhere. Many of her sidekicks, or as I like to call them "Sidechicks" after what she does to their hair, were all around preparing as well.

Best Jeanist: "Morning Bakugou. I see you're already in your hero costume. Well prepared. We are leaving in a few minutes to Hosu. There were sightings of the Hero Killer, and if us heroes can stop her now, it will be for the best." She told me. I know someone from my class is in Hous... was it four eyes, no.... Iida right?

Bakugou: "Got it." was all I said. My mind was still off about the dream and the realizetion, but that will wait for later. Soon, we all boarded a train and started our way to Hosu to hopefully deal with the hero killer. 

(Y/N) POV:

After last night, big sis was angry whenever the name of the hero killer was brought up, and truth be told, I am also angered whenever she is brought up. She disreapected big sis and mother, as well as treated me like a damned sex horse! I wanted her head nearly as much as big sis wants it.

Shigeraki: "Damn that hero killer! She totally mocked us. And to make things worse, she is completely against our second goal!" She shouted in anger, slamming her glass on the counter of the bar, the glass itselaf being empty from the bevrage that she had, however some drops are still visible, showing me she was having her usual drink of orange juice.

Kurogiri: "I apologise young mistress. I didn;t know she would act that way, nor was I able to stop her aggresive acts against you and the young master." She apologised.

Shigeraki: "I don't blame you, Kurogiri. None of us knew about her views and she also got you with her quirk. Even then, I really want revenge against her." She said, anger and melice in her eyes. "Sensei, please lend me some nomus so her spotlight will be gone. That, and hoipefully they will attack her as well."

AFO: "Hmmmm, I suppose it could be a good way for you to act independently. BEsides, she did offend our secondery goal and tried to kill (Y/N). Sure, we have six nomus prepared, but they aren't as strong as the one we used in the USJ. How many would you like?"

Shigeraki: "Three will be good. Cn't let all of our trump cards be used in this side quest." She stated, showing her gamer like mind.

AFO: "Granted."

(Y/N): "Mother, if I may make a request?" I asked politely.

AFO: "(Y/N), you don't need to address me with such formalities. What is it you wish for?" She asked me.

(Y/N): "I wish to join big sis, and go after the hero killer myself. She insulted me, and even more so insulted our hard work and harmed big sis. I want to hurt her in more trthan just one way. Imagine how hard of a hit it will be to her pride when she is beaten to a pulp by a male~" I fantasized.

AFO: "Hmmm, good idea. I will grant it, but please, be carefull. I don;t know how I will react if I see you in a state similar to that of the day I found you." She said, sadness and worry in her voice. Sure, I was happy to be granted permission to go and have my own revenge as well, but I don;t want mother to worry about me and even more that she will be worried because of me.